I'll take a run at this one!
1) 14' Glastron w/ 55 Chrysler OB
2) Checkmate 13 MX w/ 50 Merc Short shaft OB
3) Glastron GT 150 w/ 115 Johnson OB (got the power head in a box)
4) 15' Hydrostream w/ 135 Johnson OB (the 115 off the Glastron with the 135 heads and carbs added)
5) 15' Hydrostream w/ 175 Johnson V6 OB (ran for one weekend, not good )
6) 17' Hydrostream w/ 175 Johnson V6 (motor off 15 Hydro, much better!)
7) 17' Hydrostream w/ 200 Merc Black Max OB (replacement boat for prior 17 Hydro blown over and totaled )
8) '87 Sea Ray 230 Weekender w/ 230 OMC Cobra (parent now need to act my age )
9) '89 Sea Ray 250 Sundancer w/ 454 Bravo 1 (added thru hulls with Pachanga mufflers and a tweeked prop, knew it was downhill from here on out)
10) '88 Sea Ray 32 Pachanga w/ Twin 454's (divorced now, son older, time to get back to my roots ) (changed the graphics on this one a couple times)
11) '96 32 Velocity w/ 454 Mag Bravos, the very first one out of the mold! (repowered w/ 525 SC's with Chillers @ year two, then custom paint @ year three. Does this count as three boats?)
12) Insert here a '96 28 Velocity w/ 510 ci na motor (almost forgot this one, trade in on the 32 Velocity when sold to Hyper 1, only owned this one for a week then sent it back to Delaware where it came from, Thanks Steve you made the Fountain a reality)
13) '99 Fountain 35 Lightning w/ Merc HP 500's
14) SeaDoo GTX (half assed boat, but WTF it counts, owned at same time as 35 Fountain, every man needs two boats at some time in life)
16) '06 Fountain 35 Lightning w/ Merc 525 EFI's and Bravo XR's.
17?) Always looking!!! This is a real bad sickness here, and I believe I am terminal!!!
And yes I could scrounge up pics of most all of these if I really had to.