If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Charter Member #319 Charter Member
    Pennsville NJ.

Just got off the phone with Sy and.........

He wanted me to let everyone know that he is comming out with a Great! policy for Cats, and vees. Give him a call @ TOTAL DOLLAR 845-358-7251. for more info.

My Boats:
    Broken Arrow/Grand Lake, OK

still have to be > $50,000?

soooo, he can't post any more? whats wrong with his computer? get his ass back on line!

This is my fault. I am in the process of designing Sy's new site. His site is currently rated No. 1 in the world, and I don't want to jeopordize that rating by replacing it with a flashy site. As a result I have been researching every single SEO strategy available and consulting with other web designers (including Puder)............................................... My problem.....

All the information will be available online very soon at shortly.

If you are a client of Sy's and would like a picture of your boat included on his site, please e-mail it to me.

Best regards and happy boating,
    Jennifer Quinn
    Internet Strategist

PS: Puder just designed a fabulous new site that I am helping him market (way OT) -
    FYI - for the caliber of his work - excellent, his prices are fantastic!

Originally posted by ScreaminDemon
    soooo, he can't post any more? whats wrong with his computer? get his ass back on line!
    Sy told me that he was booted off the Board, but I'm not sure how that is possible, nor why OSO would have done so. He is extremely busy these days, and was saying that he was spending WAY too much time on the Board anyway.

Sy Goldberg for President!

SunseekerNY - are you in the internet business? for some reason i thought you had something to do with the yachting an international yacht broker!

Sy was never booted off this board, in fact his account is still active to this day. Like others he probably forgot his password or input it incorrectly (it is case sensitive on new board) and could not get in. For those of you that still talk to him, tell him it would have been nice of him to contact Jeffrey or Steve regarding the matter instead of going to another board and talking trash about OSO.

Uncle Toys

Sy's coming out?

Offshoreonly Advertiser Offshoreonly Advertiser
    My Boats:
    spring valley,ny usa

my clients

I have great clients,BAJA BOB gives out the wrong phone number(CORRECT NUMBER IS 845 356 7251),and DAN L casts doubts about my sexual persuasions.I guess both of the distinguished individuals forget that their boat insurance renews soon and I guess I will place them with a company in Afghanistan.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast