Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Look what is for sale AGAIN >

Look what is for sale AGAIN

Notices

Look what is for sale AGAIN

Old 04-23-2010, 09:05 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=Jupiter Sunsation;3094086]I didn't read into Mark's statement as being negative.

I saw the boat pop up on the ads and thought it was a lot of boat for the money. The only thing that makes me wonder is why this awesome machine can't find a permanent home QUOTE]

Just not the right owner yet. This is truly an amazing piece which has been noted by everyone no matter what the opinion is of the company owners that built it.
Please remember, we are selling the vessel not the company
Old 04-23-2010, 09:13 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther
This boat could probably be sold 10 times in the next 20 years and Boatme will always have something negative to say about it... I say let it go, it's old news...

Whether you were right or wrong in the whole deal, it's not my position to judge, the coments only hurt the potential sale of the boat in my opinion. Just as, in my opinon, hurt the sale for your friend when you guys were trying to sell it before...

I say, you can't have it both ways and I understand your frustration but it's difficult to read how the boat is great in the same sentence as the "partners" were bad apples or whatever is being insinuated. If there's an agenda just take it up directly and not associate it to the boat and NOW add in the dealership trying to sell it.

Sometimes it's hard to see the forest thru the trees. Maybe one day all this will just go away and everyone can move on, I doubt it but that's the my hope.

As forest gump says, "that's all I have to say about that."

Sincerely,

Frank
You have no idea what was, or is still, going on in the background. and I do not want to see someone hurt financially by the very people that cost the original owner BIG MONEY and created so much grief for him.

Once the original owner got the boat he had lost the love for it because of these peoples actions

My statements have nothing to do with Bobby Saccenti, (seems Panther is most concerned with that ) with the hull of the boat, or its performance in general, but more to the fact that there are still efforts going on to resurrect construction of this boat by some of the original principles and I do not care to see anyone else hurt financially. Turns out the original principals of Chief Powerboats had some involvement in the purchase (hidden in the background) when this boat was sold last year by the original owner. And it is back in their control now and they are trying to resell it.

With that said I had a great conversation with Tom at Mohopic this morning and he is not upset with any of my statements here They will now be in control of the boat and its sale and that is a GOOD THING I believe they will stand by there sale

Mohopic is a great dealership and I wish them the best of luck with the boat sale
The boat is great and will be a very cool ride for someone who wants to go running offshore in big seas and have fun. The stigma attached is not to the boat but to the originators of the company.
Old 04-23-2010, 09:20 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MahopacMarine

Please remember, we are selling the vessel not the company
This is the most important stament
Old 04-23-2010, 09:43 AM
Registered

It's a very cool boat no matter who the owner! Hopefully it can end up in the right hands and can be properly enjoyed like it was intended. That thing need to get get the snot ran out of it and punish the water that it float in! I bet it's a fun boat to drive.
Old 04-23-2010, 09:56 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by boatme
This is the most important stament
That's correct.

I stand by what I wrote and I still believe it to be true. If I were an outsider looking in and interested in the boat and saw this thread I would have to wonder more what it's all about. It may even trigger me to contact you to find out more information and I'm sure you'd "tell me allll about it."

I care about Bobby Saccenti, he is a friend but it is not my modis operandi on this thread. It's the sale of this boat so let's stay on point if we can.

Whether it's your intention or not, it's still my opinon you could be damaging the sale or turning potential customers away.

Signing off on the subject.... I gotta get back to work, got diapers to change and hopefully a boat to play with tomorrow.
Old 04-23-2010, 09:57 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Originally Posted by MahopacMarine
The boat is currently in transit to us and the pictures were forwarded to us from the client.

Nice house btw
I'd like to schedule some time to come up and take a look at it and finally see it in person!

I'll see ya on the water in a few weeks!!!!

Fingers crossed on the test-run tomorrow!
Old 04-23-2010, 10:02 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Hey Mahopac... I got a friend looking at some 42' and 46' OL's... I'll see if I can twist his arm into coming to take a look at it as well.....

I'm not sure if I can change his brand loyalty but who knows, right!
Old 04-23-2010, 10:28 AM
Registered

I'd love to chair that boat.There will never be another one like it.Saw it in person,beautiful machine.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:46 AM

It should sell fast, seems alot of boat for the money
Old 04-23-2010, 11:17 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 249 Likes on 136 Posts

Way cool boat!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.