Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Bimini Challange- support needed! >

Bimini Challange- support needed!

Notices

Bimini Challange- support needed!

Old 04-28-2010, 11:25 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Bimini Challange- support needed!

This post was my doing, Larry and Brad did not put me up to it nor do they know I'm doing it. I see how hard these guys are working and they need help.

Fort the past 2 years the Bimini Challenge has been a great event. Everyone that attended it loved it. this year is promising to be bigger and better then the last 2. The Official Host Hotel is The Fairmont Turnberry Luxury Resort and Spa which is one of the most incredible hotels anywhere.This is an event that everyone needs to do at least once.

The reason for this post is I see first hand how hard Larry and Brad work for this event. They do not make $1 on this event. Infact, it cost them money the last 2 years. They do it for the love and passion of the sport and to raise money for their charity's. This year is the worst of the 3 regarding sponsorship. With the economy in the shape it is, the boat industry has been hit very hard. Many of the sponsors from the last 2 years are cutting back their support. Larry and Brad are doing everything they can to raise money for the event but they need help.

If anyone is willing to help support the event, they will get incredible coverage. The event is going to be covered very heavily this year. You can become a sponsor for as little as $500.

Show your support! Try to make it down for the event. There is a Poker run, The race to Bimini followed by the OPA race on Sunday!
Old 04-29-2010, 05:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you Gino for your recognition, we do appreciate it. We have worked hard and continue to work even harder to make this event the most challenging, entertaining and exciting offshore powerboat weekend this year. As you stated we cannot do it alone. We need the help and support of everyone: Racers, Fans, Volunteers and sponsors.
So, if anyone reading this post is interested in joining the excitement or would like to take the opportunity to sponsor please visit www.offshoreevents.com for more information and to register.
The Bimini Ocean Challenge will be the greatest event televised this year so, don’t miss the chance to take the challenge, prove you’re the best, capture the excitement and join the fun. Register today. So, will you be the next Offshore Legend?
Old 04-29-2010, 08:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We are thrilled to be part of this incredible event this year! This is a perfect event for the Platinum Powerboat Club members and I am hearing great comments of their attendance this year. Jim Lee (US Freedom 1) has won the Platinum Powerboat Club VIP package for the weekend. He has been there the last 2 years and wouldn't miss it for the world! We are behind you guys 100%!
Old 04-29-2010, 08:13 PM
BRAD SCHOENWALD
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Real Offshore Racing

Sunny Isles Beach June 10th-13th

Make A Wish Run
Fun Run
Bimini Race Open to everyone
OPA RACE

http://vimeo.com/11333782
Old 04-29-2010, 09:09 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Please count SPEED SHIFT TRANSMISIONS in as a Sponsor for 500.00. We are also honored to have the opportunity to take the Make a Wish kids and families for boat rides!! Thank you to Brad, Larry and Joy!!
Old 04-29-2010, 09:12 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Platinum Peace
We are thrilled to be part of this incredible event this year! This is a perfect event for the Platinum Powerboat Club members and I am hearing great comments of their attendance this year. Jim Lee (US Freedom 1) has won the Platinum Powerboat Club VIP package for the weekend. He has been there the last 2 years and wouldn't miss it for the world! We are behind you guys 100%!
THANK YOU JOY!!!!!! Its my lucky day!!!!!
Old 04-30-2010, 06:42 AM
BRAD SCHOENWALD
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
Please count SPEED SHIFT TRANSMISIONS in as a Sponsor for 500.00. We are also honored to have the opportunity to take the Make a Wish kids and families for boat rides!! Thank you to Brad, Larry and Joy!!
THANK YOU! It ALL helps>>> We are oing to have an incredible year. Remember this all goes on TV starting in November so this event really doesnt ever end.

www.OFFSHOREEVENTS.net
Old 04-30-2010, 07:12 AM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by bcschoe
THANK YOU! It ALL helps>>> We are oing to have an incredible year. Remember this all goes on TV starting in November so this event really doesnt ever end.

www.OFFSHOREEVENTS.net

My Pleasure!! Loved it last year and looking forward to this year!!
Old 05-04-2010, 09:05 AM
BRAD SCHOENWALD
Platinum Member

A new one. Little upgrade

http://vimeo.com/11451722