Bobthebuilder heading back to the Islands, looking for a new adventure

Notices

Bobthebuilder heading back to the Islands, looking for a new adventure

Old 05-14-2010, 06:12 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by kyboy1020
OMG Bob what is "Northern Lights" is it a charter or privately owned. That is a gorgeous peice of equipment
Northern Lights looked to be a charter. They had all the toys out and seemed to be a large family or group. Now that is the way to travel !! It was actually rather small compared to many of the yachts in the harbor at Atlantis.

Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 05-14-2010 at 06:21 PM.
Old 05-14-2010, 06:20 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Tomorrow I will be confirming who will accompany me on the next leg of the journey. Hint .....lets just say the pictures will be awesome !!

That would be Jayboat. Jay can stay with me from Friday till sometime into the following week which should put us in the Islands. Hoping he can catch some great pics along the way.

Also thanks to all the well wishes and kind comments. Thanks as well to dammmagnum, cowisl, and Pete280 for their helpful tips.

Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 05-15-2010 at 08:38 PM.
Old 05-14-2010, 09:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got married on Luquillo Beach in PR (near Fajardo), spent a couple days in Vieques back when the Navy was still there, I bet it has changed a lot, this was around 96, swimming in the biolumenescent bay was really cool, I have a college roomate that lives in fajardo if you need anything when your there, he has lived there for 20 yrs so he has a lot of hook ups.
Old 05-15-2010, 09:19 AM
Registered

sorry mr bob dint know you where a habs fan. when your stories say you are flying back home to toronto, i just assumed. strangely enough i am a habs fan as well. . i spent 7+ years in the bahamas working down there. i am back in canada now. boating in the great lake st clair. i only know you through your stories on oso and thoroughly enjoy them. you have a way with words. thanks and sorry for da dis on being a leafs fan!
Old 05-15-2010, 12:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Northern Lights looked to be a charter. They had all the toys out and seemed to be a large family or group. Now that is the way to travel !! It was actually rather small compared to many of the yachts in the harbor at Atlantis.
http://www.boatbookings.com/yacht_se...w.php?pid=6537
Old 05-15-2010, 01:58 PM
Shoot'n Motion @ 1/80 Sec
Commercial Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Here's Johnny
Holy Phuck'n Chit!!!!!

$74500 to $90000 per Week!!!

If I ever win the lottery, that I never play, then I might be able to afford such a lavish vacation, but till then, I'm content with where I'm at.
Old 05-15-2010, 08:44 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by hoserhead
sorry mr bob dint know you where a habs fan. when your stories say you are flying back home to toronto, i just assumed. strangely enough i am a habs fan as well. . i spent 7+ years in the bahamas working down there. i am back in canada now. boating in the great lake st clair. i only know you through your stories on oso and thoroughly enjoy them. you have a way with words. thanks and sorry for da dis on being a leafs fan!
Not really a Montreal fan but am cheering for the only CAN team left in the playoffs. Can't stand the Leafs as they think they can sell out every night ( and they do ) with icing such a mediocre team. I like a winner and that will never be the Leafs. Habs have got this far by a bunch of average guys working hard and I like that.
Old 05-15-2010, 08:47 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Eaton Photos
Holy Phuck'n Chit!!!!!

$74500 to $90000 per Week!!!

If I ever win the lottery, that I never play, then I might be able to afford such a lavish vacation, but till then, I'm content with where I'm at.
That is just the base rate. Usually fuel and lots of additional charges on top of that !!
Old 05-15-2010, 09:18 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bob,
Been following along. Still cant get over the the pigs!
I Looked at the third pic were the pigs looked like 2 dogs swimming away.......... then I read your captions. Then relooked at the pics of the 2 pigs swimming towards the camera. Pigs!!!! Go figure
Sorry to hear about the problems...But still sounds like you all had a great time.
Will follow along on part 2.

Going on my first cruise next week. Carribean(Bahamas, St Thomes, St Maarten, Turks Caicos..Should be a great time in with beautiful ports!!!

Dennis
Old 05-15-2010, 09:30 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Woo-hoo! Can't wait for this one, Bob!
Sounds like we will have plenty of room in the boat for how many bikinis?

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.