Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Bobthebuilder heading back to the Islands, looking for a new adventure (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/229941-bobthebuilder-heading-back-islands-looking-new-adventure.html)

Wobble 05-07-2010 02:25 PM

Bon Voyage Bob:drink:

MegaByte*3 05-07-2010 02:30 PM

Good Luck seems to go along with great preparation so I'm sure you will be blessed with plenty of luck. Take a few pics.

Hans, stay out of the pictures. I can only take so much abuse !!!

Bobthebuilder 05-07-2010 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by handfulz28 (Post 3104418)
2:30pm

Bob, will you launch out of 15th ST or from a marina?

It looks like low tide 15th St at launch time so we are going to put in at Haulover.

Member23845 05-07-2010 03:11 PM

Looking forward to the new adventures...
Safe Travels and take plenty of pictures. Cheers.

Bobthebuilder 05-07-2010 03:12 PM

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. We will try to make this as exciting as we can for you ! LOL

Did I do a thread here with last years Bahama / Turks and Caicos run or just on that "other site" that I do longer post on? I wanted to attach a link to last years Bahama adventure but cannot find the thread unless someone else can. Not much time today with final preps. Driving to Ft Lauderdale soon and boat will be not far behind.

Also on the arrival time in Nassau contest be aware that last year it took 2 hrs to clear customs at Cat Cay and we are not in a race. Should cruise at about 55 to 60 max I would think. Probably depart Haulover Inlet just before 11 AM. That is all the help you will get on that ! LOL Good luck.
You may post or edit your arrival time guess up until noon Saturday at which time entries will be closed.

rchevelle71 05-07-2010 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder (Post 3104680)
Thanks everyone for the well wishes. We will try to make this as exciting as we can for you ! LOL

Did I do a thread here with last years Bahama / Turks and Caicos run or just on that "other site" that I do longer post on? I wanted to attach a link to last years Bahama adventure but cannot find the thread unless someone else can. Not much time today with final preps. Driving to Ft Lauderdale soon and boat will be not far behind.

Also on the arrival time in Nassau contest be aware that last year it took 2 hrs to clear customs at Cat Cay and we are not in a race. Should cruise at about 55 to 60 max I would think. Probably depart Haulover Inlet just before 11 AM. That is all the help you will get on that ! LOL Good luck.

OK, change my time to 3:37 PM:drink:

trc2 05-07-2010 04:10 PM

Good luck and be safe I will guess the time 3:00 T & C are great islands we have been a couple of times

jayboat 05-07-2010 04:22 PM

Safe travels, my friends. :drink:

offshoredrillin 05-07-2010 04:48 PM

Someday soon I'm going to come with you... I need a break..Live life bud!... :)

baywatch 05-07-2010 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin (Post 3104748)
Someday soon I'm going to come with you... I need a break..Live life bud!... :)

+1!!!

3:14 is my guesstimate. Have fun. If you make it to the Chat N Chill say hello to KB for me.