Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Bobthebuilder heading back to the Islands, looking for a new adventure >

Bobthebuilder heading back to the Islands, looking for a new adventure

Notices

Bobthebuilder heading back to the Islands, looking for a new adventure

Old 05-28-2010, 12:35 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bob, i am checking airfares to BVI, please don't tell Ian since I am just getting a ticket for myself

That was so cool you met up with Julian and his Dad, I bet it is not often he meets another OSO that has boated over from the states, same thing with David, that place looks first rate, awesome view from the bar, I am going to goggle it, it's been a long time since we have been out of the states on vacation. Can you leave Predator down there all winter

Jay as always awesome photos, Bob, yours are not too shabby either. To bad we did not think of this before, you should have contacted the travel channel who knows they might have been intrested in having you shot some video for them, what you are doing is way cooler than a lot of their shows.

David was that a mojito I saw on the table Can't wait to see the photo's from the poker run, however if you still have steering problems, don't get to close to Julian's Apache
Old 05-28-2010, 04:51 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Short funny story

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
Bob, i am checking airfares to BVI, please don't tell Ian since I am just getting a ticket for myself

That was so cool you met up with Julian and his Dad, I bet it is not often he meets another OSO that has boated over from the states, same thing with David, that place looks first rate, awesome view from the bar, I am going to goggle it, it's been a long time since we have been out of the states on vacation. Can you leave Predator down there all winter

Jay as always awesome photos, Bob, yours are not too shabby either. To bad we did not think of this before, you should have contacted the travel channel who knows they might have been intrested in having you shot some video for them, what you are doing is way cooler than a lot of their shows.

David was that a mojito I saw on the table Can't wait to see the photo's from the poker run, however if you still have steering problems, don't get to close to Julian's Apache
My daughter Chrissy was looking thru the thread last night with a focus on the pictures. She commented to her husband Lee that "Wow, since when did my dad start taking such great pictures ? " Lee laughed and responded that "the good ones were Jay's, not mine ! " LOL
True. Glad Jay is capturing the look and feel of our little adventure.
Old 05-28-2010, 05:03 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

We.be.jammin.now.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 05-28-2010, 05:41 PM
instigator
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i'm almost afraid of going asleep for fear i'll miss something...

nay to Travel Channel

yeah to Discovery Channel
Old 05-28-2010, 06:17 PM
JCG
Registered

Beautiful shots, Jay! Especially the last two, jejeje... Just kidding.. I imagine you guys are gonna hangout tonight,, I saw you resting up this afternoon!! jajaja. Let us know, in case we can make it...

Julian Jr.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:25 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Default Pic comments

In the last group of Jay's pics ( Post # 253 ) the first pic is my previous Nor Tech that now resides in Fajardo, PR. We ran east this afternoon to meet some of the boats arriving from PR.

The second pic is OSO JCG ( Julian Jr ) who had his dad along. Those following will recall we had dinner with them back in Ponce, PR. after them assisting us.

I don't know anything about the other pics. LOL
Old 05-28-2010, 06:42 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
In the last group of Jay's pics ( Post # 253 ) the first pic is my previous Nor Tech that now resides in Fajardo, PR. We ran east this afternoon to meet some of the boats arriving from PR.

The second pic is OSO JCG ( Julian Jr ) who had his dad along. Those following will recall we had dinner with them back in Ponce, PR. after them assisting us.

I don't know anything about the other pics. LOL

Bob

Now that is a diplomatic answer,, Well done..
Glad to see the folks from PR made the trips safely also

Thank you for taking us along on your journey and sharing it with us.
Jim
Old 05-28-2010, 07:58 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the more I think about the more you guys suck!!!!

Lake Erie is going to look pretty grey compared to what you have seen this year Bob.
Old 05-28-2010, 09:29 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
the more I think about the more you guys suck!!!!

Lake Erie is going to look pretty grey compared to what you have seen this year Bob.
It's funny you say that, Donna as I was telling them at our table tonight that I feel a bit guilty being down here when our summers are so short and am actually quite anxious to once again get back on the lakes up north. On June 25th PBCC has an overnite run up to Kilarney at the top end of Georgian Bay and am committed to do that.
Old 05-28-2010, 10:39 PM
Registered

Default Amazing...

Hows it feel to be the envy of the board...

Amazing Journey, talk about Livin life to the fullest...

imax

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.