Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Remember Gina the Miracle kitten? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/229960-remember-gina-miracle-kitten.html)

jayboat 05-08-2010 07:11 PM

As an animal lover, I gotta say, Gino... I like your style. :drink:

Expensive Date 05-08-2010 11:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 415673

Cat started hanging out about six weeks ago.My daughter was feeding it so it stayed.We now have four anyone know at what age they can leave there mom?

Jolley 05-13-2010 11:40 AM

Nice job Gino. You never cease to suprise .................:Score-101010::Score-101010:

Ange 05-13-2010 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Expensive Date (Post 3105884)
Attachment 415673

Cat started hanging out about six weeks ago.My daughter was feeding it so it stayed.We now have four anyone know at what age they can leave there mom?

It is best to let them reach 8 weeks before they leave their mother. Some people will separate at 5 or 6 weeks and that is not good.

LubeJobs42 05-19-2010 09:30 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Thank goodness none of the problems we too serious to cure. After 2 weeks at our vet he is doing great.

He has been at my house for about a week. He is an absolute love! He is so grateful, he sits by the door when he needs to go out. He will sit on your lap with his head on your chest for hours. He is absolutely beautiful.

The problem is my middle guy, Euey will not accept him. He is so depressed he won't eat. We thought he would come around but it's not happening. I need to find a good home.
I will only give him to someone I can trust. I want him to go to someone I know. I have had people tell me: "I have a neighbor that will take him".
I can't do that. Anyone here "personally interested, please let me know. I will supply the first month of food, bed, toys, leash and collar.

I hate to give him up. I just don’t see my other boy coming around at all.

Thank you

Expensive Date 05-19-2010 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by Ange (Post 3109666)
It is best to let them reach 8 weeks before they leave their mother. Some people will separate at 5 or 6 weeks and that is not good.

Thanks they are probably about 8 weeks now.If I can find them homes great if not haven't seen a mouse in the garage since she started hanging out so they can stay.

Detail Toyz 05-19-2010 10:22 PM

Way to go once again G!!!:drink:

sun 304 05-21-2010 07:27 AM

Gino,
My hat is off to you and your efforts. Ignorant people need to wake up !!!! I know, so what is new.:waffen093:

LubeJobs42 05-21-2010 08:24 AM

Little guy left last night. Went to a good friend that has another lab mix. Very sad seeing him go and we second guessed ourselves 100 times. We know he will be much better off with this other guy. He is probably the best person I know to have this puppy. He will bring him on his sailboat every weekend and get to play with another dog his size.

I do appreciate everyones input.

rchevelle71 05-22-2010 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42 (Post 3116179)
Little guy left last night. Went to a good friend that has another lab mix. Very sad seeing him go and we second guessed ourselves 100 times. We know he will be much better off with this other guy. He is probably the best person I know to have this puppy. He will bring him on his sailboat every weekend and get to play with another dog his size.

I do appreciate everyones input.

Good Job Gino,

At least he is with a friend, and you can see him. When we got harry, I almost took the whole litter home, but at least his brother is with a friend, so the 2 can play together.

Rick