If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaBeach View Post
    The article says "close to 100mph" with 525's so how close is close?? I am very impressed either way, let me ask will 600's hit 100 mph either way great looking boat and impressive numbers, BTW I loved the 43 green and silver you all built.
    The 525s is a true Mid 90 mph boat, yea you might see a couple more with all the right conditions but hey, all the right conditions to me is a boat full of babes and beverage on a hot sunny day!!

The third 36 is getting the 600s and I think you will be knocking on the 100 mph door with that package.

Arlington Tx
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Sunsation View Post
    The New 36' Dominator comes with the standard dash or the XRT model just like the 32's
    XRT dash FTW!! I want to see an Ilmor 725/Indy package, 110+ for sure!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234