Big Scott is at it again...

Notices

Big Scott is at it again...

Old 05-11-2010, 05:04 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Sombody post a link to the Scott Swire past stories.

Need info all in one post.
All of the stories.
Uh-oh. This guy is practically within arm's reach.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 05-11-2010, 05:11 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Sombody post a link to the Scott Swire past stories.

Need info all in one post.
All of the stories.
Are you kidding......it would be as long as the bible!

Guy joins, several thousand posts, becomes part of the "big boys club" somehow. Going to meet people at events...then can't. Stories don't add up. Thinking everything is on the up and up, Gino sells him some motors. Guy starts about girlfriend in accident, be back when he can.......several members track down his history of scamming a group on a motorcycle website........he is BUSTED and the title of the thread that "outed" him was "RACHAEL IS DEAD (the fake girlfriends name). He says he's going to kill himself, some members are ready to do it for him. Through "strong suggestions" by some jersey boys Gino gets his money back (I think).

Quite a story for quite awhile......kinda like the Trick Marine fiasco unfolding it became legendary.
Old 05-11-2010, 06:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are we talking about Ajax Ontario here.?

He's Canadian?
Damn north of the border types Alec!!!!
Old 05-11-2010, 06:29 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My favorite scumbag is still Lil douche. Man that was some crazy stuff
Old 05-11-2010, 07:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello.

The handle's Jonny Cannon. I was referred to this site by my buddy Paulie, who noticed this thread.

I was formerly the President of the Reservoir Dogs Motorcycle Club out of Cambridge, Ontario. That club no longer exists, but Scott Swire was a member. He took our club for, if memory serves me correctly, approximately $70,000.00 when all was said and done.

His father entered into a contract of repayment with us whereby he would pay us back if we didn't harm his son. His father paid us back, but for those of us who had loans, interest was not repaid. The final part of the deal was to return Scott's belongings we had stored at our clubhouse. Paulie did, after we fed them through a commercial-grade wood chipper.

If you wish to verify my credentials, I am currently the Sgt-at-Arms for the Jackals Motorcycle Club. I have posted my personal e-mail address on my profile for those who would wish to contact me. Paulie is the Vice President of our organization. I can put any of you in contact with him if you require further information on Scott Swire, as Paulie handled the financial aspect of things. Finesse and etiquette are not my forte.

It is unfortunate that this individual is still out doing the same thing, over and over. Seeing the picture of him on this thread gets my hackles up. When I went to his house after we realised some of the things he was doing, and told him to pack up, and leave town that night, I did not know the extent of his fraud, or I would not have let him go.

Whatever the case, I am sorry for the victims, and again, if we can help any of you out, please contact me.

Cannon
Old 05-11-2010, 08:13 PM
No Comment
VIP Member

Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.

SOMEONE PAGED?

so we have a currant address or number for him? I am sure he would be THRILLED to know OSO is back on his trail
Attached Thumbnails Big Scott is at it again...-batman-bat-signal-cel1253583347.jpg  
Old 05-11-2010, 08:14 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

To those of you that were able to get $$$ back (even if from his father). You already know what works, I hope you can help this girl get her finances back together as well........or save the next dozen souls and break all his dam fingers so he can't get scam people anymore!!!
Old 05-11-2010, 08:42 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like the wood chipper, nice touch. Too bad Big Scotty was not sent through with his belongings.
Old 05-12-2010, 03:04 AM
Registered

what really makes me sick is he is no longer targeting well-to-do Offshore boaters or motorcyclists.. he's gone after a single mom.

That is a new kind of sick in my book.

She stated in her email that she hasn't contacted his father yet. Maybe someone should. I have a feeling fatboy is living with him and will get booted out on his ass if this **** started up again.
Old 05-12-2010, 05:01 AM
Registered

At least a wood chipper was used in a good way this time

Would loved to have seen his face when he first saw his stuff

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.