Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who's on Lake Norman? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/230276-whos-lake-norman.html)

LKNTREV 05-13-2010 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by LKNTREV (Post 3109653)
I am out there every weekend. A couple of us are getting together to run on Saturday if you are interested.

That is actually an invite to any one that will be on LKN this weekend and wants to hang out.

barrete1 05-13-2010 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by LKNTREV (Post 3109658)
That is actually an invite to any one that will be on LKN this weekend and wants to hang out.

We moved up from Jacksonville in March & really like LKN so far. We're pretty avid boaters, so we hit the lake just about every weekend when the weather is right. Will more than likely be out Saturday.

Where we meetin' up, Trev??...The Rudder & then run together for a raft up?

JMFAB53 05-13-2010 01:17 PM

been here for twenty years.... good lake

Boomer35 05-13-2010 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by barrete1 (Post 3109676)
We moved up from Jacksonville in March & really like LKN so far. We're pretty avid boaters, so we hit the lake just about every weekend when the weather is right. Will more than likely be out Saturday.

what?? no beers, brats, boats, and bikini's???

sorry to hear that, we will throw down for you though, dont feed trevor too much Vodka, im running out of cell phone minutes with his late night drunk dials

barrete1 05-13-2010 02:39 PM

We'll have plenty of the B's, but it won't be the same as the orginal B-Party a'la J'ville. Y'all keep it going & take good pics. We'll start a LKN version!!

LKNTREV 05-13-2010 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Boomer35 (Post 3109714)
what?? no beers, brats, boats, and bikini's???

sorry to hear that, we will throw down for you though, dont feed trevor too much Vodka, im running out of cell phone minutes with his late night drunk dials

Said best by one of the greatest wordsmiths of our generation...Ocho Cinco...
”Child Please!”

LKNTREV 05-13-2010 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by barrete1 (Post 3109676)

Sounds like a plan..I am thinking meet up at the rudder around noon..and either eat there or head up to mid-town, then go and raft up...

apppedigree 05-13-2010 03:11 PM

Wish I could be there...but motor goes in Saturday and then Im ready to rock.

Gonna have a new hang out when the lift goes in.

barrete1 05-13-2010 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by apppedigree (Post 3109759)
Wish I could be there...but motor goes in Saturday and then Im ready to rock.

Gonna have a new hang out when the lift goes in.

Ride w/ one of us. We'll grab you at the docks.

Originally Posted by LKNTREV (Post 3109758)
Sounds like a plan..I am thinking meet up at the rudder around noon..and either eat there or head up to mid-town, then go and raft up...

We'll shoot for 11, so we can actually show up at noon.

Anyone else wanna run w/ us? I'll have my wife take some pics of the boats running together.

apppedigree 05-14-2010 07:02 AM

[QUOTE=barrete1;3109780]Ride w/ one of us. We'll grab you at the docks.

Maybe Sunday.....Im in SC putting the motor in all day Saturday.