If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Boats:
    28ft Saber, 22 Velocity
    Kansas & LOTO
    I want to again thank everyone for their support and kind words.

We did do a Missouri River search on this past sunday and found nothing. Futhermore, it seems the police are at a stand still and have not found anything either. The Family is doing better is seems with time, however they are still in a state of shock, worry, and sorrow.

Rich, thanks for the offer to look around Leavenworth and such, I will let you know if we plan a land based search.

There was at least one constructive thing that came out of the Missouri River search, I now have a better understanding for the river and the navigation of it. It isn't as bad as what I thought, and actually looked like it would be a nice river to explore. I would not put my fountain in it but a pontoon or a fishing boat is fine. We got around great in a 20ft pontoon with a 50hp outboard.

Thanks again, Brad

LOTO / O.P. KS

We were gone over the weekend and I knew nothing about this. I am so sorry for you and your family. I can't even begin to imagine the stress they are under.

We will be around this weekend; if you need any help please contact us.

Our prayers go out to you for a safe return or at least some kind of good news.

My Boats:
    20 Donzi Minx, 18 Donzi Classic
    Darien, CT

So sorry to hear this story. I hope you and your family will get closure to this soon.

Mrs 283Check

I'm sorry that I didn't see you original post until today. Chris and I took Friday off and don't have the internet in the big town of Linwood. If you plan another search please let us know and we will be happy to help out.

My Boats:
    1986 Chris Craft
    Lawrence, KS

Please let us know if you need help searching again. I don't have a boat that I could use on the river, but I'd be happy to walk the bank.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12