If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gold Member Gold Member
    My Boats:
    The Gentry Eagle ran 80 most in normal seas. They ran Miami Nassau and Miami New York faster than any class one or superboat offshore. They never did Bermuda.
    {P.I.M.P} :)

Gold Member Gold Member northernoffshore's Avatar
    My Boats:
    33 powerplay 20 mako , 30 spectre ,22 velocity,
    ft. myers, fl.
    Quote Originally Posted by phragle View Post
    Am I missing something here?? New Hanpshire and Virginia aren't even close? And arent Contenders the boats that are never designed to leave the water or they crack and void the warrenty?? Im soo confused, this whole internet boating thing makes my head spin.....
    Mine is built like a brick shet house('99) and went through Katrina. The only stress cracks on it are from when the t-top was ripped off from the storm before I got it. They must have some one else laying up their boats for a while or using some 'new' junk resin, because that one was a horrible job. They have always overly helpful when I called for parts and whatever and sold me stuff for less than it probably cost to make. I'm a contender fan so good luck guys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12