If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Thread: On Ebay

Glastonbury, CT

On Ebay

40 ft. long...?...600 hp...That thing must weigh a ton..probably take at least 900's to get that thing up to a respectable speed...New paint...?...looks like crap..

My Boats:
    Spectre Sportfish Tournament Edition
    Hey, why the F%*k is my boat on eBay? I gotta get my arse down to the marina...

Flemington, N.J. U.S.A
    High speed ?? I bet it won't go 45 mph ! Probably weighs 30,000lbs. Isn't that the boat some one posted about 6 months back for around $20,000 ?

My Boats:
    Whatever you missed your payment on
    In your driveway while you sleep
    If memory serves. Didnt the Navy run forklifts through most of those. No wonder there is new paint. 150K Sure

chuckbeecher Platinum Member
    My Boats:
    Anywhere from the Laguna Madre to JAX and beyond
    It was July 4th weekeend in 1995 and some friends and I were spending a South Florida vacation and we were flying the King Air low level offshore form Key West up to FT LIQUORDALE and we saw three of these boats running north off of Key Largo. That night we were at the boat ramp on 15th St. across from Everglades Marina and these boats pulled in to the ramp. Talked to the ex seals that were aboard and they said they were using them to test different electronics gear in rough conditions. They said they would run in any water, often in 15 foot seas to see if the test equipment could take the abuse. If I remember correctly they said the boats ran 50 give or take and that they weighed 18,000#. They were in good condition and with the navy paint jobs looked really cool.

Charter Member #655 Charter Member dyno's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1993 Sonic 31ss
    Holland, Michigan
    I ran into 4 of these in Mackinaw city a couple years ago but they were powered buy 500hp's they told me the same run a little over 50mph in any conditions. The tow vehicles were cooler.... top Kicks with sleepers and a box with an engine hoist mounted in them and a crated extra motor in each, your American tax dallors at work.
    If your boat has a sail do you ride a horse to the ramp?