Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Been feeling a little BLUE lately........can you tell why? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/230775-been-feeling-little-blue-lately-can-you-tell-why.html)

Young Performance 05-20-2010 02:08 PM

Let me know KYBoy, I will be glad to send some pics to you. They are super clean.
Eddie

ZXXX Donzi 05-20-2010 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by mean streak (Post 3114932)
Gonna have two more blue ones in there in September after Lake Cumberland Poker Run

Man, you have about 6 years on those 950's now! Heck, you may as well see just how long you can get out of them.

I am starting to worry that my pretty red engine that is sitting over there will come back blue. But hey, if it happens to have a whipple on it.....well I guess that I will be okay with it. Eddie had to take a forklift to move a stack of blowers just to get my boat in the door.

HotPursuit 05-20-2010 10:44 PM

Great to see your staying busy!!

Catmando 05-20-2010 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by KYElimEagle (Post 3115497)
KYboy 1020 Take a look at my Teague 575's. They are at Eddie's shop right now on stands. I'll make you a deal on them! Not much more than you can get for yours. Eric

What motors is Eddie building for you?

SkiDoc 05-21-2010 07:08 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Cat,
He built these quad whipples. Off the dyno, boat is there ready to go in. I can't wait Memorial Day is coming....

ZXXX Donzi 05-21-2010 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by KYElimEagle (Post 3116116)
Cat,
He built these quad whipples. Off the dyno, boat is there ready to go in. I can't wait Memorial Day is coming....

I saw them at the shop. They are beautiful. I could not stop looking at them.

Young Performance 05-21-2010 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by HotPursuit (Post 3115983)
Great to see your staying busy!!

Thanks buddy. It has been an exceptional year so far. If I could just get the parts to finish them up I would be in good shape. This is the worst I have seen for parts. The year started out good and parts were plentiful, but that came to an abrupt halt. I can't even get the simple things that should be on the shelf. I have never waited for over 3 weeks before to get rocker arms from Jesel. They are usually here in 2-3 days. Not this time. Then half the stuff I get is wrong or doesn't work or fit. Oh well, part of it I guess. Talk to ya soon.
Eddie

fountain4play 05-23-2010 10:02 PM

Eddie,

I'll give you a shout in the morning, just drove over to WI to get ready for my meeting tomorrow and was checking to see how things have been progressing...

Jim

Young Performance 05-26-2010 03:19 AM

5 Attachment(s)
We're getting close.:drink:

Young Performance 05-26-2010 03:20 AM

3 Attachment(s)
The other blue ones.