OMFG!! Triple digits LIVES!!!!

Notices

OMFG!! Triple digits LIVES!!!!

Old 06-02-2010, 08:42 AM
Registered

Received 155 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
yeah, but not for $7500
After seeing the kind of money guys spend beefing up their Bravo drives, actually $7500 isn't really too bad.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:27 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
You guys are very judgmental! I just just put a set of those upgraded Alpha drives on my boat. We are hoping with the reduced weight and drag we should be able to run 260 to 270 mph.

If we don't see the speeds we are looking for we have one last trick up our sleeves...

We will be replacing the high performance Zinc they offer!

You guys are going to look pretty dumb then!
Once again, Gino is a genius
Old 06-02-2010, 09:32 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i just cant take this guy...remember when he called all of us stupid for having $100,000 dollar boats and he could whip them with the stingray....he's just a jack azz....
Old 06-02-2010, 09:37 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Fenderjack
Curious on why you guys are cutting his ballzzz off?? Don't grill me, just curious, as I have no clue.. Is it because of what he is saying about the boat?? Running 100mph with the set up he had in it??. Or what he did at said poker runs.. I must admit, all the work he did do, money he spent was alot bigger budget then the average Joe would dump or spend on it.. With out a doubt he a ton into that set up, but i am not sure I doubt him on it making the buk blast..I am running just about 80 on the gps in a 202 stinger, with way less hp then what he says was in that boat, a standard length alpha with out a cone.. Just curious

John jr
Grab a Snickers Bar and read up. And thats not even the origional thread. I'm still looking for that gem
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...challenge.html

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...mph-water.html

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...king-odds.html

Last edited by MacGyver; 06-02-2010 at 09:54 AM.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:47 AM
Registered

Yup, the original thread got poofed. Too bad
Old 06-02-2010, 09:52 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Gino, I sure hope your new drives feature the pure 100% unobtanium dog clutches or your going to have some shifting issues right after you drop them into gear for the first time
Old 06-02-2010, 10:06 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SHARKEY-IMAGES
I wonder how that "INVESTIGATION" is going ???

Remember he was filing a complaint ? blah blah blah....
LOL tool
Old 06-02-2010, 10:11 AM
Registered

Received 590 Likes on 240 Posts

Cracks me up on the Triple Digits Challenge thread one of the Contenders for Tool of the Decade Long Duck Dong calling Triple digits a tool.
Throw the 2 of them in a thread together and they can have a Tool-Off.
Old 06-02-2010, 10:19 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by MacGyver
Grab a Snickers Bar and read up. And thats not even the origional thread. I'm still looking for that gem
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...challenge.html

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...mph-water.html

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...king-odds.html

I started reading that, till I realized it was 36 pages! Holy crap.
Old 06-02-2010, 10:20 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by TOASTY
i wish this person good luck. i know there are a lot of people that take issue with the owner, and i may not know the whole story. However if what he owns is legit, and he really is running close to 100 in a stingray sleeper, i sure as heck would give him credit.
Toasty,I agree with your statement. As far as other comments about Triple Didgits...so the guy claims his boat is faster than what most think is possible, so what? And his Alpha Drive has not exploded due to being used in a manner it was not designed for (hp and trq.) Did he steal from anyone (Fred Cecil), did he claim to be something he was not (Little Duece)? Did he commit a crime such a murder, rape, robbery (not to the best of my knowledge). Did his boat crash and injure himself or his passengers? He is by far not the worse guy ever on OSO.

If you can get a 22' Stingray to run faster than 85 mph that is strong, 100 mph is likely BS but so what. No one likes liars, I agree, but really there are too many haters, and complainers in the world in general...If you don't like him I understand, I do not know him, but for the average Joe trying to make his 22' boat go faster, and trying things to make it be faster, how can you knock that? That is the credit that is due. I would like to see this boat on the water someday, and I would run him, has anyone raced this guy?

Last edited by Smarty; 06-02-2010 at 11:31 AM. Reason: spelling error

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.