If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Boats:
    Excalibur 27 Flat Deck Restomod
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat & Mice View Post
    I noticed the same thing and it seems odd. I am not a engineer but it looks like there is no air getting to the back of the tunnel. Looks like a large amount of pressure in the front and pushing all the air out early to thr sides. When the camera shows the rear it looks like a lot of water and no air is coming out the back.

In the early pictures I remember thinking the tunnel got really small towards the back for how large it was up front.

that being said the boat looks amazing and from what I have seen from the Statement V they are top notch build quality.

If all the air was running out of the back of the tunnel, it would be "packed" right? Looks to me like its working.

Quote Originally Posted by TxHawk View Post
    If all the air was running out of the back of the tunnel, it would be "packed" right? Looks to me like its working.
    I agree i would say what is "looking" wet is just excess air being bled out the sides...... has to be another 10 mph in aerodynamics just by putting on a engine hatch?????

great Job statement

FPC Events VIP Member jackie.fpc's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Florida Powerboat Club
    Pompano Beach, FL
    Jim Wiley was on the cat at 180 too, I think they gave a couple rides that day.
    Stu rode on the blue V, he says it was a nice ride too.
    Jackie Jones
    Florida Powerboat Club

Skater Brother Platinum Member FREEDOM US1's Avatar
    My Boats:
    46 Skater,35 Cig, 57 Carver
    Wichita, KS
    Looks Great!!!! Works Great!!! Cool!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123