Pop Yachts, good/bad reviews? >

Pop Yachts, good/bad reviews?

Notices

Pop Yachts, good/bad reviews?

Old 10-21-2011, 07:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by myvalium
Two years ago I bought my 38zr from Donzi in Sarasota - but POP Yachts brokered the deal. They were totally professional. No bs - they even backed me on a couple of issues after the deal closed, that were only spoken verbally by Donzi. I dealt mostly with Scott McNally.
My experience with them has been outstanding.
Old 10-21-2011, 10:35 PM
Registered
VIP Member

I'm not convinced. That and a token will get you on the subway, but I'm just saying, I would be careful.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:24 AM
Registered

They are legit, also try Suncoast powerboat brokerage in Sarasota.
Old 04-06-2012, 05:27 PM
Registered

Default POP Yachts rocks

POP Yachts is a first-class company. I listed a boat with them and they have been 100% professional. It's too bad there are scams that make it hard for the good guys to do business. Scott, the owner, is always available and goes above and beyond for customer service. What they do is list boats for sellers; the sellers keep the boats because they can also sell it
on their own and if they do they don't have to pay a penny to POP Yachts. But they have a huge website where they try to bring buyers and sellers together. I looked them up with the BBB and they have an A minus rating; I think its a minus because BBB only gives an A to those who pay thousands to be members. Anyway, its a great company. Check out the website and I'm sure the owners would talk to you if you called with questions.
Old 04-06-2012, 05:48 PM
Registered

Received 46 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by sailboatdenny
POP Yachts is a first-class company. I listed a boat with them and they have been 100% professional. It's too bad there are scams that make it hard for the good guys to do business. Scott, the owner, is always available and goes above and beyond for customer service. What they do is list boats for sellers; the sellers keep the boats because they can also sell it
on their own and if they do they don't have to pay a penny to POP Yachts. But they have a huge website where they try to bring buyers and sellers together. I looked them up with the BBB and they have an A minus rating; I think its a minus because BBB only gives an A to those who pay thousands to be members. Anyway, its a great company. Check out the website and I'm sure the owners would talk to you if you called with questions.
Just joined and first post...things that make you want to go "Hmmm".

If you are legit, sorry, but we always question these unless the poster introduces him- or herself, and is asking a question about a boat.

Michael
Old 04-06-2012, 05:52 PM
Registered

no problem, really don't care that you are the web police; I posted to stand up for a company that has been very good to deal with, as opposed to so many that aren't. Don't think there's anything wrong with that!
Old 04-06-2012, 05:53 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 382 Likes on 153 Posts

Jim Darr.....
Old 04-06-2012, 06:11 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,283 Likes on 445 Posts

Originally Posted by sailboatdenny
no problem, really don't care that you are the web police; I posted to stand up for a company that has been very good to deal with, as opposed to so many that aren't. Don't think there's anything wrong with that!
well that's great and all but it's a 2 year old thread. jus sayin
Old 04-06-2012, 08:46 PM
Registered

Received 115 Likes on 63 Posts

Isnt a screen name such as "sailboatdenny" an automatic banning offense?
Old 04-07-2012, 11:14 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

POP Yachts has been looking for me to list the Phantom with them. I have not. I am also seeking opinions on this company.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.