Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Factory Tours (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/23179-factory-tours.html)

Playn 04-28-2002 08:37 AM

Factory Tours

We had a great time at the OSO gathering yesterday. Meet many nice people from the board, and got to tour Ocean Express and Sunsation thanks to the efforts of James (Milord)

Thanks again James!!

BTW, The wife came away liking the 32' Dominator:eek: :eek: :D :D :D

boathead 04-28-2002 09:41 AM

Had A Great Time!

Keith,
Nice to meet you and all the others from the East Side!!
The tours were very interesting, I thought Adam at Ocean Express, Wayne, Joe, and Dave at Sunsation were very hospitable and am glad they took the time out of their busy schedules to give us the tours. can't wait to see the 38 footer from Sunsation. Thanks to James also, you did a great job organizing :D !

Paul

enticer 04-28-2002 11:05 AM

So close...why didn't you stop at AWESOME:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Playn 04-28-2002 03:15 PM

Because we had to get back to the bar:D

mellyjo 04-28-2002 05:01 PM

I had a great time yesterday on the tours and at the Tin Fish. It was nice to meet everyone and I hope to see all of you this summer on the lake! :)

26scarab 04-28-2002 08:39 PM

I too want to thank the crews at Ocean Express and Sunsation. I had a great time and want to buy an new boat now !!!

i also had a great time at the Tin Fish. I was nice seeing everyone again ! Looking forward to all of us meeting on the water :)

Whiteknuckle 04-29-2002 07:54 AM

I didn't make the tours but I did make the Tin Fish. Thanks Milord for getting us all together. I met some new people and enjoyed the conversation, and like the others, I'm looking forward to seeing this group out on the water.

Milord 04-29-2002 08:24 AM

Hi all,

I hope everyone had a good time on the tours and at the Tin Fish. I would like to thank Tom (Tomcat) for coming up with the ideas for the tours and arranging the Ocean Express tour. It was a great idea and I think it really shed some light on the boat building process for some of us that had not been through a manufacturer before.

A big thanks to Adam and Ocean Express for a great tour and all the guys at Sunsation, Dave, Wayne and Joe. Thanks for the videos and t-shirts. I can't wait to see the new Innovator hit the water.

Anyone that took pictures can you please post them. I was a dumbass and forgot to bring my camera!

It was great seeing everyone again, now lets make the next get together be on the water! :D

Talk to every soon,

James

Bill272 04-29-2002 08:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Just wanted to say thanks to the guys at Ocean Express and Sunsation for the hospitality and to Milord for setting it up. It was pretty cool seeing both operations and good to see everyone at Tin Fish. I didn't take too many pics, but here's one:

Advantage_Rob 04-29-2002 08:35 AM

I've got a camera, of the group picture from tin fish, I'll post it soon.