Notices

Pantera 41' Launched

Old 06-22-2010, 10:40 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Catmando, No plans for a 47' at this time. It is a BIG 41' footer. That particular turn was not very fast. I did turn it a few minutes after that picture was taken right around 70 - 75 MPH and it turned and handled perfect. I know when we race it next month in Italy we will need to be much more agressive with the turns in confused water. Looking forward to it !

JO

Originally Posted by Catmando
Boat looks stunning Jo! How fast did you take that turn in the bottom pic? Any plans to build a 47 like Apache did?

Just went on your site and I get the error page for everything I try to look at. Does your site not accept Firefox server?
Old 06-22-2010, 10:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Expensive Date
I was thinking that today.I only bet it when its big but I would be calling Jo on the way to the lottery office.I traded a few emails with Jo this past week real nice guy took the time to answer my questions and sent me a lot of pictures.I always thought Fountain would be my next boat but I love there 36.If I can't swing it may do the 28 with twin 525s.Even though I have a 29 now there 28 has way more running surface.Soon almost there.
Feel free to ask me any questions you may have. [email protected] or call me at the factory at 786-331-7100.

Regards,

JO
Old 06-22-2010, 10:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by omerta one
I mean really; you think they'd want to push it against a lowly Cigarette boat? what would have happened if they...? Hmmmm...she looks good , lets see how she REALLY runs before we cum all over her. Just sayin'
We would of liked to have raced the Bimini race but in order for the boat to race in Sardinia, Italy on July 9-11 it had to ship a few days before that event. Our customer wants his new 41' to attend the Italy race. This new 41' arrives in England on the 3rd of July and then a 3-4 day drive to Italy. Our customer has not even been in the boat yet. We only tested it here in Miami for no more than 30 minutes so we look forward to testing the boat in Italy the day before the race. It will only get faster with more prop testing.

JO
Attached Thumbnails Pantera 41' Launched-pics.-440.jpg   Pantera 41' Launched-pics.-431.jpg   Pantera 41' Launched-pics.-236.jpg  

Pantera 41' Launched-pics.-215.jpg  

Last edited by JO - PANTERABOATS; 06-22-2010 at 10:59 PM.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:01 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow that first step is FORWARD of the helm.
Old 06-23-2010, 05:57 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

I mean really; you think they'd want to push it against a lowly Cigarette boat? what would have happened if they...? Hmmmm...she looks good , lets see how she REALLY runs before we cum all over her. Just sayin'
This is about as much fore play as I can take.. Nicely executed, came in weight where I wanted it to..not too light.. performs slightly better than expected with 525's and 6's and looks Damn good doing it.. That solid color is pure Heritage... I could care less if it wins any races...This is the total package done by one of the best..., can't wait to see the plearsure version..
Old 06-23-2010, 08:17 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

I figured the guy with the Cigarette was selling his to buy a 41 Pantera after a disappointing run across the ocean!

That Bimini crossing isn't Loto water!
Old 06-23-2010, 08:58 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Catmando
Wow that first step is FORWARD of the helm.
Cat look at the boat running, Pepe did a real good job on that.
Old 06-23-2010, 09:07 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

WOW! I can't wait to see the pleasure version as well!
I love the blending of old school looks with just enough modern cues to make it look new and exciting! Obviously the steps are working perfect, now I have a new favorite "next" boat! Maybe a pair of 600hp diesels for Island hopping!
Old 06-23-2010, 09:49 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
I figured the guy with the Cigarette was selling his to buy a 41 Pantera after a disappointing run across the ocean!

That Bimini crossing isn't Loto water!
Disappointing? Actually the water was a lot like LOTO that particular day.

That Pantera sure is sweet looking; can't wait to see how it runs.
Old 06-23-2010, 10:05 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Disappointing? Actually the water was a lot like LOTO that particular day.

That Pantera sure is sweet looking; can't wait to see how it runs.
Just messing with you......You had one of the best looking boats out there! I wish more pleasure boats would make that run!

The race boats are expected to be fast and reliable but the pleasure boats are the real deal. I can't believe with the amount of fast powerboats that attend S. FL poker runs that this event doesn't have two dozen pleasure boats out there!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.