Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Thanks to Elton Porter Insurance... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/231974-thanks-elton-porter-insurance.html)

offshoredrillin 06-04-2010 05:19 PM

Thanks to Elton Porter Insurance...

Just a quick note to Adam and Dave at EP, I have been searching for a few months to switch carriers as I was tired of jumping through hoops. Of all the carriers I searched, the quotes were all in the same range, with the exception of a couple wanting new surveys, which I was not going to do.. However there was one thing that The folks at EP didnt do that made me go with them. They do NOT and will NOT advertise on Serious Offshore. I never mentioned this to any of the people that I checked with, until I researched it and verified.

I stated before any business that uses that site has lost me as a client or a potential client. I certainly hope more of us purchase with conviction... Thanks again Dave and Adam.

Catmando 06-04-2010 11:51 PM

When I was looking for an insurer here in Dallas/FTW, EP would not return my calls so I went with Markell.

Comanche3Six 06-06-2010 06:46 AM

Well, there are two sure signs integrity right there..Bravo! Elton Porter Insurance.

509 SC 06-06-2010 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Catmando (Post 3127715)
When I was looking for an insurer here in Dallas/FTW, EP would not return my calls so I went with Markell.

I don't think they are big Dodge fans! :eek:

Catmando 06-06-2010 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by 509 SC (Post 3128864)
I don't think they are big Dodge fans! :eek:

It was for my boat.

Elton Porter Insurance 06-07-2010 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin (Post 3127408)
Just a quick note to Adam and Dave at EP, I have been searching for a few months to switch carriers as I was tired of jumping through hoops. Of all the carriers I searched, the quotes were all in the same range, with the exception of a couple wanting new surveys, which I was not going to do.. However there was one thing that The folks at EP didnt do that made me go with them. They do NOT and will NOT advertise on Serious Offshore. I never mentioned this to any of the people that I checked with, until I researched it and verified.

I stated before any business that uses that site has lost me as a client or a potential client. I certainly hope more of us purchase with conviction... Thanks again Dave and Adam.

Rob - Thank you for the kind words. Adam and I appreciate your business and look forward to being your agent for many years to come!!

Thanks again!

David

Elton Porter Insurance 06-07-2010 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by Catmando (Post 3127715)

Catmando - I am very sorry that your calls were not returned. It is our standard to return all calls within two hours after receiving them. It's totally inexusable to not return a customer's phone call. Elton Porter Insurance is Markel's largest agent for high performance boats, so if you ever have any questions about your current policy or would like to get another quote, please call me direct at 713-314-3403.

Thanks!

David

THEJOKER 10-02-2010 08:01 PM

I just got insurance through Elton Porter! Adam is a stand up guy and very easy to communicate with! Thanks for everything Adam!

bustedbrick 10-02-2010 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by THEJOKER (Post 3221847)
I just got insurance through Elton Porter! Adam is a stand up guy and very easy to communicate with! Thanks for everything Adam!

x2 !!!!

Ptufaro 10-02-2010 09:07 PM

I just signed a ne policy with Elton Porter 1 month ago very easy to deal with and coemptive pricing. I spoke to Adam as well.