If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    I think I have a Center Console now
    Ft. Lauderdale Florida & Tarpon Springs Florida

John Carbonell... SBI

Another big dissappointment in having the Ft. Lauderdale Grand Prix cancelled, due to SBI and Ft. Lauderdale not coming to terms. I don't give a damn what the terms "were" or "are" but SBI and John Carbonell are a bunch of idiots to even put it on a schedule when everything is not all worked out.... I am only pissed caused I just had to tell my 6 year old son that he won't be able to see Miss Geico this weekend.. and that sucks having to tell him that... thanks

Gold Member Gold Member phragle's Avatar
    My Boats:
    22 Avanti, 25 Nova, 2 turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree,SBYC
    Toledo Oh
    Gieco is not racing SBI so you would have missed it anyways, they will be racing sunny isles next weekend though (OPA)
    please read the fine print

Enjoy the show VIP Member Ron P's Avatar
    The Joisey Shore
    All is not lost. Tell Little Tanner to hang tight for another week and he'll be able to see Miss Geico and much, much more.

See and

The full schedule of events is attached. This is going to be the event of the summer.
    Attached Files Attached Files

My Boats:
    1982 Pantera 24sport
    Boca Raton

SIB will be a much better race anyway.