If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Platinum Member Platinum Member Jassman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maxonmike View Post
    The Gulf was a washing Machine that day... Waves from every direction... I did not see it coming... The boat is VERY tab Sensitive and maybe I had just a touch too much... Jas... Do you think some additional positive trim would have helped??? I NEVER run the boat with Negative Trim... Dead Level would be the most I would ever go....
    Mike..Im no expert...and especially on a cat...That happened to me at the Jacksonville run as we were told 1-2's out there from the river to the ocean.. Hammertime and I were cruising along at 60-70mph and bam...a 4-5' came out of nowhere..I noticed just wiith my V keeping the drives at nuetral or just below worked well.. Looks like you had a great was cool..Thanks for sharing..

Platinum Member Platinum Member maxonmike's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Marquis 42 SC, 388 Skater Merc 1350'S,Sea Doo Speedster 200, Sea Doo RXT 260, Yamaha FX SHO
    Union N.J.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmando View Post
    He's lucky he didn't stuff it. That would have been catastrophic.

Mike I've seen those loop restraints on Skaters that are mounted on each side of the seat. I think they would build confidence in your passengers when they can hold on to them and keep themselves in the bolsters during "flight" lol.

Do you have life jackets for all your passengers? I couldn't tell from the vid.
    O Yea... Everyone had Life jackets on... Would not run without them... I have the Nortech T handles to hold on to between the seats... I have sat in the back of other Nortech's that had them and they seem sufficient...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123