Showing off for the Helicopter...

Notices

Showing off for the Helicopter...

Old 06-13-2010, 07:38 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by maxonmike
The Gulf was a washing Machine that day... Waves from every direction... I did not see it coming... The boat is VERY tab Sensitive and maybe I had just a touch too much... Jas... Do you think some additional positive trim would have helped??? I NEVER run the boat with Negative Trim... Dead Level would be the most I would ever go....
Mike..Im no expert...and especially on a cat...That happened to me at the Jacksonville run as we were told 1-2's out there from the river to the ocean.. Hammertime and I were cruising along at 60-70mph and bam...a 4-5' came out of nowhere..I noticed just wiith my V keeping the drives at nuetral or just below worked well.. Looks like you had a great day..video was cool..Thanks for sharing..
Old 06-13-2010, 08:51 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Catmando
He's lucky he didn't stuff it. That would have been catastrophic.

Mike I've seen those loop restraints on Skaters that are mounted on each side of the seat. I think they would build confidence in your passengers when they can hold on to them and keep themselves in the bolsters during "flight" lol.

Do you have life jackets for all your passengers? I couldn't tell from the vid.
O Yea... Everyone had Life jackets on... Would not run without them... I have the Nortech T handles to hold on to between the seats... I have sat in the back of other Nortech's that had them and they seem sufficient...