If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988
    Channel Islands, So. Cal.

Powerboat Magazine Welcomes Shaun Torrente to the blogger line-up...

In an attempt to continue to expand and broaden the chronicles of the various areas of the performance boating arena, Shaun joins fellow bloggers; Mrs. Geico Offshore Champion Marc Granet, PBM Editor Jason Johnson, Oh Boy! O'berto Unlimited Hydroplane champion Steve David, world renowned performance boat dealer Scott Shogren and me - the everyday boater.

A native of Homestead, Fla., near Miami, Shaun Torrente has been competing on the water for more than half his life. The 31-year-old Formula 1 tunnel boat driver started racing boats at age 14 and has conquered the ranks along the way. Hes claimed three SST-45 class championships, two SST-120 national championships and was the 2009 F1 ChampBoat Series champion.

Racing with the newly reformed F1 PROP Tour in 2010, the Florida State University graduate has been selected to the American Power Boat Association (APBA) Hall of Champions. When not racing, Torrente enjoys working on performance outboards and boats, as well as a nice weekend with his wife and daughter in the Florida Keys.

To read Shauns introductionary blog, click the link bellow. And remember to leave feed back of your thoughts and opinions regarding the various blogs.

St. Petersburg, Fl
    Shauns a great guy!! Congrats bud!!

Correspondent Correspondent

Oh dear. I was just about Sean's age when I started at Powerboat magazine, and I'm older than dirt. (But T2X invented the substance.)

Congratulations, Sean.