Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Venting??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/232553-venting.html)

tcuda499 06-13-2010 12:06 AM

Venting???

Man, it seems that alot of people are having issues with there boats,dealers,parts they bought and are way out of line bashing people on the internet because of it. It seems like they jump the gun and internet bash before they look back on the situation and try to figure out what went wronge. Dont get me wronge,we have all got screwed over before and wanted to really "bash" someone for it but not after trying to work it out with the dealer,manufacturer,or whoever. to get screwed over and bash them 15 minutes later on the internet is ridiculous. I guess this is my way to vent over other peoples misfortunes. no disrespect to anyone venting on here,its a free speech country. use it as you wish.:kiss:

seafordguy 06-13-2010 12:22 AM

Dude - if you are going to start an inflamatory thread don't spell "wrong" wrong (incorrectly) - TWICE......

frankenstein 06-13-2010 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by tcuda499 (Post 3134446)
Man, it seems that alot of people are having issues with there boats,dealers,parts they bought and are way out of line bashing people on the internet because of it. It seems like they jump the gun and internet bash before they look back on the situation and try to figure out what went wronge. Dont get me wronge,we have all got screwed over before and wanted to really "bash" someone for it but not after trying to work it out with the dealer,manufacturer,or whoever. to get screwed over and bash them 15 minutes later on the internet is ridiculous. I guess this is my way to vent over other peoples misfortunes. no disrespect to anyone venting on here,its a free speech country. use it as you wish.:kiss:

I'm with you, cut all the B.S.. The best of the best in every catagory is going to have people that are not happy. I'm in retail, and I have learned that their are certain people you just can not make happy, but their are lots and lots that you can, and that makes it all worth while ( you can usually figure out quickly who the ones are that can not be made happy )

tcuda499 06-13-2010 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by seafordguy (Post 3134448)
Dude - if you are going to start an inflamatory thread don't spell "wrong" wrong (incorrectly) - TWICE......

thanks, spelling isn't my strong point. who needs spell ckeck when your here. thanks:kiss:

Mastercraft240 06-13-2010 08:49 PM

..............another JCPERF thread with a different title. In regards to the "bashing" and "venting", everyone should shut the **** up and handle these situations like grown adults. Feeling a little upset? Who the **** cares, go deal with your "internal feelings" with a bottle of whiskey and a cigar like man.:coolcowboy:

bowtie 06-13-2010 09:03 PM

Good point, the problem is some people obviously drink too much wiskey before posting.