Now that was a kick a$$ weekend! >

Now that was a kick a$$ weekend!

Notices

Now that was a kick a$$ weekend!

Old 04-29-2002, 05:00 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts
Default What a Party!!!

That was one of the best Havasu trips I've ever been on!! It's weird having people walk up to you all day long saying "are you on OSO??" I've never talked to more people from OSO in a "live" setting in my life! I must say we have some extremely cool members on this board!

The whole trip sarted out right when about 7 of us from SCOPE met in barstow to pull out together...Nothing like the sight of 7 offshore boats towing down the road in a convoy including dmans gun, Jeffreys gun, cig1's cafe, KWB's Tiger, Phantoms (Nort) 38 Formula, another gun and me!

UT, cat&mice, Lutz, Mrs. Amy, and everyone else it was a pleasure meeting and partying with all of you....Hope to do it again very soon! As soon as I get the photos developed I will post.

Tank
Old 04-29-2002, 05:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

UNCLE TOYS.

I cant believe you posted that picture............. You know thats now my good side.

And didnt you have another picture of that kansas tribute??

We had a blast out there and meeting you and Kathy was a big part of that. I think that trip sealed any doubts she may have had about powerboating.

The blast up the canyon was quite a trip too.
Just how cold was that water anyway?

You should come to LOTO and try out some midwest hospitality
Old 04-29-2002, 05:14 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

Amy and Lutz, It was nice meeting you ... hope you had as good a time as I did. Like Tank said, I think this was the most fun I've had at Havasu ... and that's over 35 years worth of trips.

Now the big question ... I heard you asking Shane (JesseJames) how he compares Havasu to LOTO. What did you guys come up with?? I know the weekend was not as lewd as what you may have been expecting, but how about the fun factor???

G

Last edited by cigarette1; 04-29-2002 at 06:02 PM.
Old 04-29-2002, 05:24 PM
rick32

did somebody say lewd ???? who, where ...... Ah.. Miss, seems that I have gum on my chair ! .... I've never heard such a funny thing thing... who said lewd..........geez......

Rick32

Old 04-29-2002, 05:40 PM
Registered

Ricky~ LOL!! You are one funny dude! And you were right it was a great PARDU!

Cig 1~ I thought Havasu was absolutely beautiful. For a ditch in the desert, the backdrop of those mountains and that beautiful clear water, it couldn't have been more pretty. The weather was a bit on the cool side and the wind made it even chillier, but I still managed to get FRIED, so it couldn't have been that bad, right?

It really is hard to compare the two, LOTO has tree lined hills and miles of shoreline lined with beuatiful homes and peaceful coves, etc. etc...but the channel or canal or whatever you call it is very similar to Party Cove. Same idea anyways. I know this was not a holiday weekend for Havasu so it was pretty tame. I didn't see any flashing going on, but lots of beautiful women and boats.

I have to admit I experienced a little bit of culture shock. Um,.....let's see if I can be politically correct here and say........umm.....well,...... the boats aren't the only thing that were BIG in Havasu!
Old 04-29-2002, 05:47 PM
Registered

Amy, That is the way we like BIG

Douggie Fresh
Old 04-29-2002, 05:48 PM
Registered

Yes, That's very clear to me now! LOL!!
Old 04-29-2002, 06:02 PM
Registered

Hey Kids. Ive been reading all day and wanting to post my thoughts on our trip to Havasu aka the DITCH IN THE DESERT. I think Amy has pretty summed up my feelings as well.

We had a BLAST

Im not going to name everyone we met because I know i will inadvertantly leave someone out I felt like we had known you all for years. What a GREAT group of people.

I heard audio and uncle toys talking about the blowers making you boat more fuel efficient........as well as making that really cool noise...........how did that go again.....................

I think Ill look into putting some on my cruiser.

Im also issuing an open invitation to the OSO family to make a trip to LOTO. Nort I heard rumblings of you coming for memorial day....
Old 04-29-2002, 06:08 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

Amy, If you ever make it to Havasu in late July-Aug, it's a whole new experience ... 120+ degrees and 95+ at night .... water 84+ degrees.

I'll take some of that.

G
Old 04-29-2002, 06:35 PM
Registered

Oh, wait!! There's somebody else I have to post to on here.....

JIMBO! So glad I got to meet this guy. What a character! I know you're out there lurking so I wanted to say hi. Glad you and your friend (sorry, can't remember the name) made the trip up to the Canyon with us and had fun talking to you and your friends that night at Kokomos. I'm sorry I'm not better with the names. We met so many people it's really hard to remember everybody.

And, congratulations "DA DA"!

To Kevin Shculte and his g/f...enjoyed talking to you two as well at Kokomos. Hope to see you again soon.

Quick Reply: Now that was a kick a$$ weekend!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.