Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Now that was a kick a$$ weekend! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/23265-now-kick-%24%24-weekend.html)

Uncle Toys 04-29-2002 06:49 PM

Tank - It was a pleasure to finally meet you. I realize your the wild single guy, but boy that Kelly is a great lady. As the fishermen say, she's a keeper dude. Hope you get your boat running for the next trip.

Lutz - That's right, there was another Kansas tribute picture. Where'd it go? Hmmm, my wife took the picture - hmmm???

Cold water? That's why we run up river. If you start getting too drunk, you jump in that cold water and your instant sober. Then you can drink more beer.

Uncle Toys 04-29-2002 06:52 PM

Cig1 - Bring on the beastly heat. That's what Havasu is all about.

Uncle Toys 04-29-2002 08:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
OK, I have successfully pissed this day away. Not even the Jamba juice helped. Going home to regroup for tomorrow. But tomorrow I must get some work done because we are going back to Havasu in another 10 days for the Eliminator Regatta.

For those of you unfamiliar with Havasu, the London Bridge, and the Bridgewater channel, here’s a couple of pictures for perspective. The first is looking north at the bridge and the tourist town. The boat slips is where the SCOPE guys were tied up. The second is facing south looking down the Bridgewater channel – where all the action usually is. The third and fourth picture is of the boat that won for best graphics. Four outboards? Geeze!

Nort, I’ll work on getting you the pictures tomorrow. I need to go eat and fall asleep on the couch.:o :o

Uncle Toys 04-29-2002 08:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Uncle Toys 04-29-2002 08:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Uncle Toys 04-29-2002 08:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)

thisistank 04-29-2002 08:40 PM

UT, Kelly's my girl bro...I may be wild and single but I'm only trying to keep up with her!!:D :D
Keep posting those pics....Wheres "lick this" and "color us gone" watching lick this going down the channel was funny!! And why didn't anyone get pics at KOKOMOS???? That was a good party! I had a little bit to drink:rolleyes: And Rick32's comment to kelly....."I'm going to drink so much tonight, I'm going to fall down!!" :D :D :D :D

TooOld....Looked alright for a bunch of squirt boats huh??:D ;)
You know it's bad when you see a bad ass skater going through the channel and the guy prob. spent 500k plus on the boat then the next thing you see is two fully canopied 46 skaters behind:eek: The boats out there just get bigger and bigger every year!

Airpacker 04-29-2002 08:59 PM

Great Big Wide Ass Frost Bitten Grin

Unkie Toys,thank you,thank you,thank you for those wonderful pics,and you too miss Amy.For a guy whose boat doesn't even come out of winter hibernation for another couple weeks,this post was a brief glimpse of heaven.:D :D dam I'm sure glad we can post pics on OSO:D Now,could you please send some of that sunshine up here and make winter GO AWAY:mad:

UT,the cat looks great.Now you just need to teach your daughter the secret of "Wax on,wax off"

Wholy crap Tank,your back looks like a Canadian in Miami for spring break:eek:

PhantomChaos 04-29-2002 09:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Tank-

Here's Kokomo's

Semper Fi 04-29-2002 09:31 PM

Nort,
Good to see you guys again. Too bad we saw you at the end of the weekend. I really enjoyed watching your neice dancing. :D ;)
Gerard