Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Now that was a kick a$$ weekend! >

Now that was a kick a$$ weekend!

Notices

Now that was a kick a$$ weekend!

Old 04-30-2002, 12:16 AM
Registered

Received 3,018 Likes on 987 Posts

Nort, I recognize that place....Kinda....if I blur my vision and shake my head really fast!

airpacker.....Bro. that happens every year at this time...I just can't wait to get a tan back so I don't put on sunscreen for the first day It looks worse than it was

Tank
Old 04-30-2002, 01:07 AM
Charter Member #9/ Moderator
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Well, well....

everyone has a blast this weekend and I have to work!

Ok, just kidding. In all seriousness, it's good to know that we produced an event where everyone had fun and brought a bunch of OSO members together.

LutzParty and Miss Amy...this year is a no go, but next year I've already told my better half that we are going to LOTO.

This year we're going to the SCOPE poker run. It's been to long since I've been to Catalina. It's high time that I enjoyed a poker run instead of working one!
Old 04-30-2002, 01:42 AM
Registered

Art

When your ready to come to LOTO just let us know. It would be fun to have the whole American Hot Boat Association and SCOPE come to LOTO
Old 04-30-2002, 10:14 AM
Registered

Originally posted by LutzParty
Art

When your ready to come to LOTO just let us know. It would be fun to have the whole American Hot Boat Association and SCOPE come to LOTO

I'm pretty sure there's not enough room on LOTO puddle. You put more than 8-10 boats in it and the shoreline will rise and flood the houses along the shore!!!! Besides......what's this about no-wake zones everywhere?
Old 04-30-2002, 11:40 AM
Registered

Man......I'm jealous......looks like you all had an awesome time. Thanks for the pics.....it helps us less fortunate live vicararously through you .

PS....Nort what was that chick doing in the "do you know this guy post". Great timeing on that pic.
Old 04-30-2002, 12:31 PM
Uncle Toys

Too Old - There is a Fall Heatwave poker run. Plenty of time for you to make your reservations!

Airpacker - Thanks! Regarding pictures, the pleasure is all mine. Regarding waxing, she spent two hours Sunday aftenoon detailing my transome

LakeRacer & MikeC - You guys put on an awesome event! Thanks for volunteering your time, that's no small thing.

Old 04-30-2002, 12:31 PM
Charter Member #1528

You guys should post the pictures in the picture gallery.
that way they wont get lost...will always be there to look at

Maybe we can get BoardGod #2 make a main gallery section for Havasu Poker Runs..

Old 04-30-2002, 12:46 PM
Registered

Originally posted by RiverGirl
You guys should post the pictures in the picture gallery.
that way they wont get lost...will always be there to look at

Maybe we can get BoardGod #2 make a main gallery section for Havasu Poker Runs..

We have a BUNCH going into the SCOPE site soon..........with video too of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-30-2002, 12:49 PM
Registered

UT,
I can see you are quickly learning the fine points of “Boating”. It looks like you guys had a blast. It is also now apparent that all of us “East Coast” boaters have a lot to learn from the West Coast guys. I don’t think I have ever seen a boat party like these pics. show. All we have on this side of the country is a few Luke warm boats, and a very short season. Did you say this was your “first” Poker Run? You sure looked like a veteran. We have a few Poker Runs here, but nothing like the one you just attended. Skaterfest will seem like a Day in Church compared to your weekend. The boat looks great. Are the blowers on yet? I think you should bring all of your buddies to Skaterfest with you. They sure know how to party. WOW
Philip
Old 04-30-2002, 01:39 PM
Registered

Rivergirl's right, these should be in the gallery, but i guess it's a little late now, unless the board god's will do it for us.

Here's another....we didn't have our camera at Kokomo's, but here is one from the Island brewery

from left to right....Collette, Nort, Jen (his neice, aka Miss New Hampshire ), AudioFn, Karyn, and Kevin (douggie fresh's brother)
Attached Thumbnails Now that was a kick a$$ weekend!-collete-nort-jen-jon-karen-kevin-island-brewery.jpg  

Quick Reply: Now that was a kick a$$ weekend!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.