Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Well Back to work!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/23269-well-back-work.html)

PhantomChaos 04-29-2002 09:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Jon-

You da man for finishing that install ON TIME!!!!!! Awesome job! I'm glad I was able to have you come out and do such a professional job on my boat. All my other tech electronics freaked out while you were here (TV, Benz, trailer lights, generator..........) but the four 10's install is bad ass.

Thanks again bro!

LutzParty 04-29-2002 11:09 PM

Jon

Just where is the LUTZPARTY on the list? Let me know when your going to LOTO and we will make sure you have a key to get in. :D :D

Audiofn 04-29-2002 11:38 PM

Well Kevin is there a check at my shop??? :D:D I will see how things go in the next day or so I will have to start to look for a flight out there. What I was thinking was to run out maybe a day or two ahead of time to do your install. Maybe fly in on Saturday or Sunday. You had mentioned that you may want to go out the lake the previous weekend? Maybe I can go down with you and get it all set up. Come Wed people will be showing up so it will be hard to get much done if ya know what I mean ;) ;) ;)

Audiofn 04-29-2002 11:40 PM

Phantom I am glad you like the system. After you do some break in we will tune it up some more. DO NOT toss out the wire in the garage as it is for the battery deal that we were going to do. I was going to do that on Wed, but the truck and the trailer kind of got in the way. Next trip out we will do that for ya :D

Audiofn 04-29-2002 11:41 PM

Zoom3 it is not possible to have too much fun you sould know that about me :D:D

Audiofn 04-29-2002 11:43 PM

Garry we had a blast out there with you and your wife and "energy" :D She was a trip. I still think if you can get the energy from her into your props you will see 100mph no problem :D I will keep ya posted but Kenny and I were talking about a trip around the Catalina run and the Scope Poker run??? I am going to look for the Trim indicators that I was talking about to see if that will work. See if your GPS will fit were your current indicators are.

Jon

LutzParty 04-29-2002 11:55 PM

Jon
The check should be waiting for you. I thought you would have received it before you left for the coast. The week before memorial day is when im working that way. Not sure if I am going down that weekend before and usually work my way that way. I can start there and work from there if need be that week. Just let me know what you can work out.

candyman35 04-29-2002 11:56 PM

Jon,
Glad to see your back at work. After the two weeks you had its going to be tuff. Did you find out what happened to my speakers?
Dan