Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Happy Fathers Day Weekend!!! Got boating plans? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/232992-happy-fathers-day-weekend-got-boating-plans.html)

PhantomChaos 06-18-2010 06:12 PM

Happy Fathers Day Weekend!!! Got boating plans?

1 Attachment(s)
Although our boats are still out of comission.....we plan on boating on Sunday! We're gonna rent a Duffy and cruise around Channel Island Harbor for a few hours having lunch. Should be a good time. :drink::drink:

JWTA spent the day with mom at Magic Mountain today and had a blast.

Ratchford232 06-18-2010 06:16 PM

We're leaving for 5 days on Norris Lake in Tennessee with another family. I've never been to the lake before and have heard great things.

Racegirl3 06-18-2010 06:32 PM

YES! Boating tomorrow!!!!!!!! Happy Fathers Day to me!!:evilb:

Snoworks 06-18-2010 07:08 PM

Heading up to Lake Geneva and plan on sitting on the boat doing nothing for a day!

divenstar 06-18-2010 07:32 PM

Yeah!!!!!

Gonna do the 2010 Motor City Fun Run II and Old School Offshore Reunion III at Dockside Jack's...

Ah yes, Father's Day weekend...

Do I need a better reason to make some noise and have a lot of fun doing it???...

Divenstar :evilb::evilb::evilb:

jmoore1225 06-18-2010 11:55 PM

Ratchford.... Pretty cool lake, I prefer Lake Cumberland over it. But I had a great time there, didn't see many performance boats. Had an unbelievable bar @ 1 end of the lake, can't recall which end it was though. The place was like a giant log cabin/Lodge on the water, still the best wings Ive ever had came from that place. Some Beautiful homes on the water as well...

As for fathers day prolly going to take the Ol man & Lil bro to the local watering hole(brookville lake) & float around... Was thinking about going to the Ohio river & hang around Cincinnati but Im not up on the water conditions w/ some of these rains we have been getting

Griff 06-19-2010 12:01 AM

No boating here for me. The MO river here is a foot from flood stage and no decent lakes. I'll make up for it next weekend and the one after that.

Airpacker 06-19-2010 06:32 AM

well, maybe. Its been sunny and hot for the last 5 days here. This mornong, the forcast say 60% chance of showers and thunderstorms. :( Oddly enough, same as last week / weekend and the one before that too.
Mother Nature is a biotch.

Maybe we need to change the weekend to Monday / Tuesday. Forcast is Sunny and 80.

Catastrophe 06-19-2010 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by Airpacker (Post 3139802)
well, maybe. Its been sunny and hot for the last 5 days here. This mornong, the forcast say 60% chance of showers and thunderstorms. :( Oddly enough, same as last week / weekend and the one before that too.
Mother Nature is a biotch.

Maybe we need to change the weekend to Monday / Tuesday. Forcast is Sunny and 80.

You goin out today pal ?

Airpacker 06-19-2010 06:51 AM

Yep, heading up to Orillie in a coupel hrs. If the weather holds, maybe take a cruise to the Roche :) I'll call ya when were are in motion. Gotta go kick Daphne outta bed now :)