Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Oil spill in the gulf of Mexico >

Oil spill in the gulf of Mexico

Notices

Oil spill in the gulf of Mexico

Old 05-05-2010, 12:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm confused...? How did a thread on the oil rig leak turn into a pissing match between Steve_H and BLee?
Old 05-05-2010, 01:02 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Hell the drain off is probably worse that the oil coming in
Old 05-05-2010, 01:07 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BowenCT
I'm confused...? How did a thread on the oil rig leak turn into a pissing match between Steve_H and BLee?
I apologize, because I'm definitely not trying to piss any further than Steve. I had just read the way he had spoken toward me in general, then toward others regarding this particular thread, & thought I'd ask about it. Apparently this is the only place I can inquire about his comments without the possibility of being sued by him, per his comment implying this fact.

Again, sorry for the confusion.
Old 05-05-2010, 01:08 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by racer-x6
Just back from a day of boating in the Gulf of Mexico and the wife is already in bed, tonight should be fun.

Sorry
nice
Old 05-05-2010, 01:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Steve_H
The guy gave me a dirty look for no reason. If you want to instigate a fight between a 51 year old man at the shootout and a 7 ft., big headed, 20 something year old, then you go right ahead. He is probably a lucky sperm clubber like you so it may be profitable for me.

By the way. I never said "he" was kissing your ass did I? Stick to the facts if you want this debate.
Debate????

Typical pu$$y. Runs his trap to people, then when he gets his teeth knocked out, he cries to an attorney.

Stand up for yourself you spineless pr1ck.

a dirty look that someone other than Blee gave him. - may be the biggest PU$$Y comment ever.

If you knew Blee you would know 100% different than what you posted.
Old 05-05-2010, 02:09 PM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by BLee
I guess it's not worth debating then. I had always thought you were a nice guy with similar tastes as me. You seem to just be mad at others who have something nice, and stereotype them without getting to know them, or "giving them the benefit of the doubt". Not at all. I have met several very rich guys on this site (Gino for instance) and you're the only one that comes accross arrogant.

I'm really sorry to hear of your Dad's story that's horrible. Trading stories of difficult situations in life like it's a competition, is ridiculous. I mentioned being away from home earlier than most, only in defense of your assumption that I essentially just sleep in everyday & mull over which Hatteras I feel like driving that day. No you're not.

Did I ever mention any you sleepy in or what boat you drive. No. I said you havent been humbled yet. Stick to the facts.

Big Mike is not a "lucky sperm club" person, as you stereotyped. He's a great friend, and worked for his Top Gun that he had, so I guess I was wrong in that uncommon instance. Glad you finally admitted it. Good for you. Now doesnt that feel better then being arrogant?"Joe six pack" as you label the middle class guy, can afford a custom powerboat. It's just not the norm to see a guy making $60k a year, driving a 1/4 million boat, (Again we were not talking about a mil or a 1/4 mil boat at the time. We were talking under 100k. Stick with the facts.used or whatever you want to call it. Again, that's not a slam to anyone, so I don't know why you're trying to turn it into that. You can use whatever brand you want... I'm sorry I used Outerlimits, since you tried to imply I'm changing my statement somehow. The used market struggles, for exactly the reasons I stated. "Joe six pack", isn't buying the expensive used boats right now, making my statement more true than ever.

As if I needed any more info about you to prove how wrong I was about my impression of you, you make a comment about how both Mike & I are in some lucky sperm club, and how it would be "Profitable" for you, if either of us were to inquire about your keyboard comments in person....? Palease. You made the threat, not me. Twisting words again. What a cheap comment, and way to live. That really shows what kind of person or friend you'd be, if people have to make sure you don't slip & fall on their boat for fear of being sued for it. If that's how you are, I don't need a reply. Threatening to sue someone, because you're afraid to stand up for what you said about them if confronted, is more than enough info to cement anyones opinion of who you are. I'd never instigate a fight between you & Mike, or anyone for that matter. You already did. I'm sure he's already read what you've said about him, but he won't acknowledge any of it, knowing you're just talking behind a keyboard and have implied you'd sue him if he felt the need to inquire further into your petty comments toward him.
Bla bla bla bla bla blaaaaaaaa.

Its obvious you are avoiding the real issues here by going off on tangents and trying to put words in my mouth.

Where is the proof of the "silent 4" putting OSO down or causing trouble here? Isnt that what the original beef was about.

As for Mike. I dont think Big Mike was the guy with you way back when you had Rougneck. Now theres an oxymoron. Have you even been on a drilling, or workover rig? I doubt it.

I may be wrong but when you mentioned he had a gun it brought back memories of a big guy named Mike I met 2 summers ago at F & L's where he put in his gun most of the summer. Super nice guy. He even took a bunch of old ladies out boating one day by himself.

Old 05-05-2010, 02:11 PM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by masher44
Debate????

Typical pu$$y. Runs his trap to people, then when he gets his teeth knocked out, he cries to an attorney.

a dirty look that someone other than Blee gave him. - may be the biggest PU$$Y comment ever.

STFU polesmoker. This is none of you're business.

Old 05-05-2010, 02:16 PM
Registered

In the mean time we have 200,000 gallons of crude a day pouring out of the sea floor....
Old 05-05-2010, 02:34 PM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by masher44
Debate????

And one other thing. You're opinion means absolutely nothing since you seam to enjoy bending over for a POS like Sunkin.

Old 05-05-2010, 02:38 PM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by BowenCT
Because Blee is above the rest of us and doesn't have to follow forum rules even though he should be setting an example since he's a moderator.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.