Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BLee
I apologize.....
No need to apologize, man. All good.
Old 05-05-2010, 04:52 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What's the over/under on how many manatees we can lose because of this?

You'd like to see them all dead wouldn't you?
Old 05-05-2010, 05:04 PM
Registered

I don't know how we do it, but somehow we get by every day without T-rex running around. I'm thinking most of us wouldn't miss the farty cows.

They occasionally get stranded as the river dries up at the end of rainy season and are cooked for a meal.
Old 05-05-2010, 05:26 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by handfulz28
What's the over/under on how many manatees we can lose because of this?
Ha! Good one. Probably the only good thing that will come from this, although it will be a waste of good manatee steak.

On another note, I found a slideshow today about BP's questionable history.
I'm no flagwaver for any of the oil companies,
and not trying to start a BP bashing frenzy,
just thought this info should be included in this thread.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 05-05-2010, 05:37 PM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts

If I remember right I was probly the big head(I didn't realize I had a big head, thanks for pointing it out) German looking mofo in Roughneck that day at LOTO. I think it was BLee, Cass, E-Dock DD, Claude, and myself. I don't recall giving anyone a look, and it was a rather impressive docking job. Sorry I didn't come over and kiss your a$$, I guess I was too busy kissing BLee's For those that know Big Mike and I, we have always been known as rude and arrogant Steve I think I met you at Salty Dog's and don't remember you being a jealous prick then, so why start now?

And back to the oil slick............. If they would have let them torch the oil a week ago, the spill would have been much better contained today.
Old 05-05-2010, 05:41 PM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by JohnnyMarshall
Understood, Hes a good guy defending himself as well. No worries
Point taken. Thanks.

Old 05-05-2010, 05:45 PM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by zdek
Steve, you obviously have no idea who BLee is. From my post count, you can probably tell that I don't get involved with many topics on this board - mostly because it's a bunch of gossip. Your personal attack on a person you don't know is ridiculous and shows your lack of character. BLee and the rest of the EDock gang are some of the best people around. I am the definition of "Six pack Joe", running my 1985 272 Formula that cost much less than most people's annual fuel tab. BLee and his "entourage" are some of the best people out there - and couldn't care less how much you have in your wallet. It's always been about the love of the sport.

You ought to just pinch off your little pissing contest - it's only making one person look like sh!t.

Cheers,
Joe Z
I appreciate you're post and advice but keep in mind, he called ME out and me disagreeing with him on the original beef wasn't personal until HE made it that way with his rebuttal.

Old 05-05-2010, 05:47 PM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by Sea-Dated
I have to agree with everyone but Steve. It is too bad you don't know Brandon. He is one one of the nicest guys I know as well as all of the E-Dock crew.

Get to know someone before you pass judgment, you will look like much less of a stupid, whiny, petty biitch that way.
Nice cheap shot.......

Old 05-05-2010, 05:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by racer-x6
Just back from a day of boating in the Gulf of Mexico and the wife is already in bed, tonight should be fun.

Sorry
Looks like were back on topic & that was Hilarious
Old 05-05-2010, 05:59 PM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
If I remember right I was probly the big head(I didn't realize I had a big head, thanks for pointing it out) German looking mofo in Roughneck that day at LOTO. I think it was BLee, Cass, E-Dock DD, Claude, and myself. I don't recall giving anyone a look, and it was a rather impressive docking job. Sorry I didn't come over and kiss your a$$, I guess I was too busy kissing BLee's For those that know Big Mike and I, we have always been known as rude and arrogant Steve I think I met you at Salty Dog's and don't remember you being a jealous prick then, so why start now?

And back to the oil slick............. If they would have let them torch the oil a week ago, the spill would have been much better contained today.
No it wasnt you. You're just a big sum***** in general and couldn't be mistaken for anyone else.

If someone like yourself vouches for Blee then I will admit my perception is wrong about him.

Blee, if you're done with this, then so am I. And if we have a disagreement in the future lets discuss it off the board. You ok with that?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.