Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Happy Birthday Chris Sunkin (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/233171-happy-birthday-chris-sunkin.html)

Spicy 06-22-2010 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin (Post 3142317)
sweet!!! all male? how heavy were they, I've heard they are runing great so far this year!

of course all male...i have four pots and a live box at the pier just started last Saturday... Old School has been catching at least a bushell plus every weekend for the last month. we caught just over a bushell on Saturday Morning with Brian on his little 24 Albemarle, dropped the crabs off, ran up to the house took a shower and we took his Top Gun out to Lowe's Wharf for the afternoon then came back to a neighbor's house for a crab/pool party....

Originally Posted by Ange (Post 3142341)
Spicy, where are you dropping the crab pot? We haven't done that yet, since we aren't sure of a good spot, bein' new to the area and all. :D

Oh yea, just so I don't help hijack the thread:

Happy Birthday Sunkin. Don't know ya and glad of it. I must say though, you aren't just A tool, you are the whole damn box!

we have been averaging this week 5-7 crabs a night, at this rate they are only going to start running better, by time the weekend comes we have a half bushell!!!! FOR FREE!!!!!!

DollaBill 06-22-2010 05:38 PM

check out my thread about july 18th. Lets have a crab party

offshoredrillin 06-22-2010 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Spicy (Post 3142528)
of course all male...i have four pots and a live box at the pier just started last Saturday... Old School has been catching at least a bushell plus every weekend for the last month. we caught just over a bushell on Saturday Morning with Brian on his little 24 Albemarle, dropped the crabs off, ran up to the house took a shower and we took his Top Gun out to Lowe's Wharf for the afternoon then came back to a neighbor's house for a crab/pool party....

we have been averaging this week 5-7 crabs a night, at this rate they are only going to start running better, by time the weekend comes we have a half bushell!!!! FOR FREE!!!!!!

nice i cant wait to get my place on the water, the hotter weather makes em run, i have seen nice ones at Cheshire crab and some at the jetty.

CigDaze 06-22-2011 05:32 PM

TTT. LoL.

:D

THEJOKER 06-22-2011 05:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Let's go dirt bike riding!

CigDaze 06-22-2011 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by THEJOKER (Post 3436180)
Let's go dirt bike riding!

That's awesome, Brian! LMAO!

Spicy 06-22-2011 05:40 PM

Funny..... Happy Birthday Chris!!!!!

THEJOKER 06-22-2011 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by CigDaze (Post 3436181)
That's awesome, Brian! LMAO!

That was the one that made me a non-believer!

seafordguy 06-22-2011 05:46 PM

Man - I can't believe how fast time goes by. Unreal that all of that was over a year ago.....

CigDaze 06-22-2011 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by seafordguy (Post 3436190)
Man - I can't believe how fast time goes by. Unreal that all of that was over a year ago.....

Time has flown, for sure. April 9th, 2010 was when we decided it was either us or him.