Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Outerlimits Adding 28- and 36-footers (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/233363-outerlimits-adding-28-36-footers.html)

Knot 4 Me 06-30-2010 02:45 PM

Looks good to me. And if it didn't look good to me you would never know.

ActiveFun 06-30-2010 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by cdowns (Post 3148433)
I don't see anything wrong with this boat....:drink:

Ive been watching that boat for a while. If I was going to upgrade. That would be the one I would buy. Love the colors.

baja27 06-30-2010 03:29 PM

The only thing wrong with that boat is the price!!!

cdowns 06-30-2010 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by baja27 (Post 3148498)
The only thing wrong with that boat is the price!!!

Make an offer...Thats how you fix that problem...:drink:

Jupiter Sunsation 06-30-2010 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by cdowns (Post 3148425)
Opions are like *******s...You know the rest..That boat has been to finance many times..BTW whats your boat look like?:grinser010::drink:

Not sure if you are shooting for "options" or "opinions" in your quote......

I would strongly suspect my 32 Sunsation is more boat than you own! :eek:

No comment about the interiors falling apart on brand new Cigs? Brand new, warehouse stored/climate controlled perfection and the interior falls apart so bad the factory has to redo it? hmmmmmm.........

rlj676 06-30-2010 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by cdowns (Post 3148433)
I don't see anything wrong with this boat....:drink:

Thanks for posting the pics for those of us trying to figure out which one.

I think the paint is nice, love the colors. However, I have no idea the ask and what else is in the range.

As for the 150K new 28's, people better keep buying them so there are used ones in 10 years for people to buy used.

Same with the 36, I could see being in something like that in 10 years used.:drink:

pm203 06-30-2010 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation (Post 3148561)
Not sure if you are shooting for "options" or "opinions" in your quote......

I would strongly suspect my 32 Sunsation is more boat than you own! :eek:

No comment about the interiors falling apart on brand new Cigs? Brand new, warehouse stored/climate controlled perfection and the interior falls apart so bad the factory has to redo it? hmmmmmm.........

The interiors don't fail on the Cigs unless they have been messed with.

Jupiter Sunsation 07-01-2010 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by pm203 (Post 3148711)
The interiors don't fail on the Cigs unless they have been messed with.

Actually Paul, Cig had an issue with about 15-18 boats in 2008-09 with the glue used in the interior. They tried something new and it didn't work out real well. Anything glued fell apart and they had to re-do the interiors. The 42X mentioned had the issue. Hey it happens to everyone when you rely on outside vendors/3rd party suppliers but what I thought was wrong was Cig didn't want to fix the boat until AFTER it was sold. That doesn't give the buyers a warm, fuzzy feeling after contemplating writing a large check for a BRAND NEW boat that already needs warranty work!

Cdowns?...........:party-smiley-004:

pm203 07-01-2010 09:04 AM

Well, I didn't know that. Cigs have cabins?

Uncle Dave 07-01-2010 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by DaveP (Post 3148395)
I meant exactly what I said - Outerlimits doesn't pay their bills. At least this their tab from last year's poke run which has been emailed and fax a rediculous amount of times.

Even in this tough economy, every other sponsor has paid their bills on time or in 1-2-3 payments over a short period of time.

Thank you for clarification.

I could not tell who you meant by your comment, because you said "they" immediately following a thread mentioning Lavey & Cig.

I remember a previous thread where you requested Mike Fiore(sp?) call you.

Disappointing to hear this, as you have gone out of your way to sponsor events focusing on great value to the boaters (read you are making thin margins) and this non payment will likely put your event into the negative.

Uncle Dave