Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
donzi zr in regina saskatchewan canada? >

donzi zr in regina saskatchewan canada?

Notices

donzi zr in regina saskatchewan canada?

Old 06-20-2010, 02:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default donzi zr in regina saskatchewan canada?

DONZI ZR IN REGINA SASKATCHEWAN CANADA?I am from regina canada and lo and behold on our little local lake i saw a 38 zr w/white blue and red graphics on the water today.funny thing is my dad works for donzi as the canadian rep.and the east coast of the usa.and even he doesnt know who this boat belongs to or where it came from.i was in a hurry so i couldnt investigate but was hoping some one here would know.i have seen and driven a lot of donzis and this boat was as nice as i have ever seen.just wonderin if anybody had any info.this is rare event in our area,it usally takes me half an hour to explain to people here what a cigarette boat is[a fast boat on our lake is a 22' crownline w/silent choice][a really fast boat is a baja 247 islander] *please note no disrepect to either crownline or baja both make fine boats.but tough to compare to a 38 donzi zr.im going back tommorow and gonna bring somr donzi goodies that[hats, bags, towels, etc] and see if i can welcome this new boat to our lake.but if anybody knows something fill me in.i was so happy i finally got to show my friends what my dad has done for a living for as long as i have been alive.[his name is jim cascadden]and i think it would be pretty cool to welcome the new guy with a free grab bag of donzi stuff.again any info would be great.thanks jimmyjr
Old 06-20-2010, 12:32 PM
Registered

anyone?
Old 06-21-2010, 11:01 AM
Registered

ttt
Old 06-21-2010, 10:19 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

There are SO many Donzi's in Sasky, you'll have to be more specific.
Old 06-22-2010, 07:23 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry I cant help with your quest to find this Donzi owner, but please pass a hello onto your dad!!!!

He was my rep here in Maryland for Proline! We havent talked for sometime and would like to say hello!!!

Thanks!

John Smith
JAWS Marine
Old 06-25-2010, 07:01 PM
Registered

His name is Otto. He just boght a cottage on long lake. You will see all his boats on lifts there. He has a bad habit.
You will see a 272 baja , a 342 baja and the 35 zr. He passes his boats down to his sons. Im trying to get him to adopt me

Things have changed at regina beach. I recall when a 23 foot chaparell was considered big. sj