Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
I don't care what kind'a boat you have...You gotta love this video!! >

I don't care what kind'a boat you have...You gotta love this video!!

Notices

I don't care what kind'a boat you have...You gotta love this video!!

Old 10-05-2010, 09:14 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by scarab39
hey wobble, is that dan's boat?
No, Dan has an outboard powered one. This one came out of Oklahoma and belongs to a good friend that owns a heavy equipment company. It's been sitting in my shop while we get it sorted.

So far we have lowered the shoe, chrome moly grate, preloader, hours of pump blueprint, hydraulic place diverter, jetaway.

To-do list still includes new wiring harness and rail kit, scoop, once that's all good then we are going to step up the HP

it is a blast to drive.
Old 10-06-2010, 08:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RiverDave
I'll definately do that.. PM me you're contact info and we'll set it up. Do you boat year round?

Here's another variety video for you peeps.. This one isn't on my site I don't think..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAmKfjIMvF0

RD
RD, what underwater cameras do you use? Mounting?
Old 10-06-2010, 09:19 PM
Registered

This is the old mans boat.
I hit a log at over 100mph behind it just a few months before this was taken. Lost the use of my arm and if it wasnt for a brilliant nerve surgeon here in Australia it would still be that way.
Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FMLEu1q_Uk

Note: Before anyone asks at 1:19 the autronic computer reset and shut down the motor for a split second. All the guys running the old SSMV drives and autronic could never work out why mid race the drive would grenade itslf...... this was why!
Old 10-07-2010, 05:11 AM
Registered

AWESOME Video...what a rush
Old 10-07-2010, 09:16 AM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Kurt Hamilton
This is the old mans boat.
I hit a log at over 100mph behind it just a few months before this was taken. Lost the use of my arm and if it wasnt for a brilliant nerve surgeon here in Australia it would still be that way.
Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FMLEu1q_Uk

Note: Before anyone asks at 1:19 the autronic computer reset and shut down the motor for a split second. All the guys running the old SSMV drives and autronic could never work out why mid race the drive would grenade itslf...... this was why!
Damn,

Nice vid and great sound.
How long were those ski ropes and aren't there crocs in those waters?
Old 10-07-2010, 09:41 AM
Registered

Received 3,018 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by RiverDave
Tank, I don't care that you borrowed the video for here.. We make them for everyone to enjoy (offshore guys / river guys etc..) . Feel free to post up any other videos if you feel they are worthy.

I watch a lot of offshore vids, even though I don't do a lot of offshore boating is what i'm saying..

Nice site.

RD
Hey Dave, thanks for the OK. I figured you wouldn't mind, plus to not share that video (and the the others) with such awesome editing and footage would just be a shame.

You guys are doing great things over on your site, keep it up!

Tank

PS, sending cameras to Brandon (BLee) is a smart move...They don't fock around out there (where's those big air pics Brandon??). You'll definately get some good footage for the site!

Last edited by thisistank; 10-07-2010 at 09:43 AM.
Old 10-07-2010, 02:49 PM
Registered

No crocs there. That race was on the Murray River in the south end of Australia. All our crocs are up north.
Rope length there was 300ft. Its not as hard as it looks on the video to see the skier, just the way the camera lense projects the image.
Old 10-07-2010, 03:53 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Kurt Hamilton
No crocs there. That race was on the Murray River in the south end of Australia. All our crocs are up north.
Rope length there was 300ft. Its not as hard as it looks on the video to see the skier, just the way the camera lense projects the image.
Kurt.. LMAO.. I salute to the skiers. I did some pretty crazy skiing stunts way back when. 360's around the Ski Nautiques, ramp jumping, hot dogging on EP honeycomg slaloms, drafted by Tommy Bartlett, member of the Rock River Ski Bronks, and I know ALL too well wiping out on high speeds. (not as high as in your vid. )
From some one that knows.. skiing like this .... takes some serius brass baIIs. I feel the pain as I type this. I had a wipe out around 70+ and I bounced for a quarter of mile or so.. I had some cahoonas back in the 70's early 80's. Now I'm just an Ole fart, but I would love to do it again, but my boddy with pins and screws in it sais NOOOO.
Great vid.. Thx .
P

Last edited by PARADOX; 10-07-2010 at 03:56 PM. Reason: SP
Old 10-07-2010, 05:18 PM
Registered

Was that Martin Truex
Old 10-07-2010, 06:10 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 179 Likes on 66 Posts

Yup, for those of you that think driving a small boat fast doesn't take balls that clank, this video pretty well proves the point. Awesome!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.