Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Upstate NY or East Coast Poker Run Participants (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/234213-upstate-ny-east-coast-poker-run-participants.html)

Chuck 07-15-2010 07:41 PM

This run is getting bigger!!!! I just spoke to Kenny Collette with the black Miami Vice Donzi ZR and Tom Ashley with a beautiful Sunsation from Burlington Vt. I'm going to get a hold of Doc John with the Get Er Done 36 Nor-Tech, and GL with the temporarily sidelined Drambuie On Ice MTI. Matt Baker with the Fountain is also going to speak to Steve Marini with a 43 Nor-Tech Super Vee, and the new owner of the King of Clubs Nor-Tech Super Vee. This could turn out to be a great turnout for Nor-Tech!!!!
I spoke to Nolan a little while ago and he informed me that if we are able to get a few more sponsers we will be able to bring back the helicopter for video and pictures. I'm working on a few possibilities but if you or anyone you know has a business that would benefit from these type of customers or this is your geographical market please contact Nolan Ferris at (315) 952-6729 or myself at (518) 796-3325 and I will get you the information.
Thanks again, and lets help these kids out!!!!!!

SHARKEY-IMAGES 07-15-2010 09:15 PM

Pre-Sale Photo Packages :)

Guaranteed to get 100 % of your money back if after proofing your images online and you are not 100% satisfied or if by chance we missed your boat.
(Guarantee is only good prior to Downloading the Digital Files of Package A and before anything goes to print.)See Sharkey for complete details.

You may purchase any of the 3 Pre-Order packages now via my website:

http://sharkeyimages.zenfolio.com/preorderphotospecials

Be sure to provide:
Your Name
Shipping Address
Phone Number
Email Address
Description of the boat

All Pre-Sale Photo Orders from this event that are SHIPPED prior to August 14th,
SHARKEY-IMAGES will DONATE $10 per order to Make-A-Wish

http://sharkeyimages.zenfolio.com/im...30435134-4.jpg

NY POWERBOAT INC 07-20-2010 08:20 AM

Here is a link to the Poker Run section of the fourm:
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/p...make-wish.html

Chuck 07-20-2010 07:39 PM

I made about 13 calls to fellow poker runners today and got about four more possibilities. Last year Nolan and Mike were able to grant a child his wish by raising $5100.00 which was an outstanding job for the amont of participants. I don't know why but I'm really determined to see this doubled or at least a 50 percent increase. This thread has a very high view count and I'm hoping that it isn't all the same people viewing. I know there's people thinking about the run but not putting it on their must do list. What would it take? How about an offer you can't refuse, sign up and if this run doesn't make your personal top five list for the year I will personally donate the amount of your entry fee(driver and navigator) to Make A Wish in your name. Now come on guys let's go!!!!

Chuck 07-20-2010 07:42 PM

Tim, I love that shot in the poster. Sign me up for the $200.00 package and I'd like to pick something out from my $$$$ on acct.

SHARKEY-IMAGES 07-20-2010 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Chuck (Post 3163850)
Tim, I love that shot in the poster. Sign me up for the $200.00 package and I'd like to pick something out from my $$$$ on acct.

Thanks for your support Chuck ! :drink:

And yes, you still need to pick out your images from the download offer... from last year ! :lolhit:

nitrousnolan 07-20-2010 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by Chuck (Post 3163847)
What would it take? How about an offer you can't refuse, sign up and if this run doesn't make your personal top five list for the year I will personally donate the amount of your entry fee(driver and navigator) to Make A Wish in your name. Now come on guys let's go!!!!

That is a very generous offer Chuck, and we Thank You for being that insistent upon helping us reach our goal of 2 wishes this year, I'll back Chuck up PERSONALY and I will also make the same donation personaly(sign up and if this run doesn't make your personal top five list for the year I will personally donate the amount of your entry fee(driver and navigator) to Make A Wish in your name.) and that will be DOUBLE the donation. Lets make a difference in some young peoples lives and do it while enjoying one of our favorite hobbies!!

Big Time 07-21-2010 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by Chuck (Post 3163847)
How about an offer you can't refuse, sign up and if this run doesn't make your personal top five list for the year I will personally donate the amount of your entry fee(driver and navigator) to Make A Wish in your name. Now come on guys let's go!!!!

Originally Posted by nitrousnolan (Post 3163993)
I'll back Chuck up PERSONALY and I will also make the same donation personaly(sign up and if this run doesn't make your personal top five list for the year

Is there anyway we can pro-rate that if I only make it to 3 runs this year? :grinser010:

If I didn't have another friggin' wedding on the 30th and my birthday on the 31st I think I would have sucked it up and made the drive. Hopefully you get a good turnout for this one!

SHARKEY-IMAGES 07-21-2010 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by Big Time (Post 3164550)
If I didn't my birthday on the 31st I think I would have sucked it up and made the drive. Hopefully you get a good turnout for this one!

It is also my birthday on the 31st ! :evilb:

This trip will be a present to me !!! :drink:

JBoat 07-21-2010 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by sissy (Post 3155856)
WOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! going to be a good time, those of you that are on the fence best get off of it and join show. At one of are stops that day there is a large party called BOATSTOCK put on by the local police and firemen. Going to be a good time!!! Things I have seen at this party I cant describe in words:evilb:

Where is this Boatstock going down at 3mile or the beach?