Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Which was better SBI Miami/APBA Daytona >

Which was better SBI Miami/APBA Daytona

Notices

Which was better SBI Miami/APBA Daytona

Old 05-02-2002, 02:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah...thanks...i am pretty damn funny!!! that's about the only thing i know for sure!!!...funny look'n too most of the time!
Old 05-02-2002, 02:15 PM
Registered

clueless...yet another fine compliment
Old 05-02-2002, 02:18 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

screamin demon,t2x and anbody else that has there views.

guy's we can go on for ever but this is logical. if you want to wach a handfull of millonares tear up the ocean that's great. not to exiting to me. because thats all you would have. it becomes a grag race of boat and pocket book.
in order to lure more racers to the sport you need a tight set of rules and good competition. if there was no competition then nobody would bother
to create better competition you have to make the race courses smaller. now you got the racers but their not rich so we now need money. to get the money you have to bring the races in closer so people can see them hence the money comes. if we a threw our support at it it would grow even faster. it's not going to happen overnight. but it will happen in the next ten years. and we all will make money.

besides. it took no skill to run thirty years ago. hell half the world champions then ran against themselfs. when is the last thirty years did you see a world champion emerge from a 30 boat fleet that was just one class.

we are on the right track and slowly some classes will get the ax and we will be lft with only the strong ones. it's happening now.

Treadwell
Old 05-02-2002, 02:35 PM
BDFREE

Question

I ADMIT I AM NEW TO THIS ALSO. BUT AT LEAST TREADWELL AND F2-80 ARE TELL WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY RACE. JUST SO I CAN UNDERSTAND IT ALL. T2X AND SCREAMIN DEMON WHAT CLASS DO YOU RACE. OR USE TO RACE.OR ARE YOU JUST FANS. THANK YOU

Old 05-02-2002, 02:37 PM
Registered

LOL!!!...Tread...right on again!

SD...please excuse my cluelessness...i'm new! what boat are you currntly racing or raced last year?? u do'n poker runs??? what boat?? boats??

joey
f2-80
Old 05-02-2002, 02:42 PM
Registered

i'm the clueless one holding the flag
Attached Thumbnails Which was better SBI Miami/APBA Daytona-daytona2.jpg  
Old 05-02-2002, 02:42 PM
ScreaminDemon

it took no skill to run thirty years ago.
TREADWELL, ARE YOU SERIOUS ABOUT THIS COMMENT?

Last edited by ScreaminDemon; 05-02-2002 at 02:45 PM.

Old 05-02-2002, 02:48 PM
Registered

ok rephrase. it takes more skill today then thirty years ago. the most skilled person then was the navigator.

Treadwell
Old 05-02-2002, 02:53 PM
Registered

right again!...ding ding ding!!!LOL

anyway i gota stop....i think Tread deserves WAY more respect than he's get'n here!....no one gave him ****...no one handed him a world and national title....like i said i gota stop!LOL...so do you Tread....souldn't u be at a factory kicking someones ass or something????LOL
Old 05-02-2002, 02:58 PM
Registered

actually today is my day with the kids. they have been outside all day. while i am in here battling. going to the factory tommrow to work on the boat.

Treadwell

Quick Reply: Which was better SBI Miami/APBA Daytona

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.