Notices

2010 Jammin James...

Old 07-12-2010, 04:51 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by Ted G
Correct, we were "second" to the Pagan and let the pace boat come around us cause we knew nothing about the local waters

Well, technically we were on the silver/blue/purple MTI 44 PR and I think he was talking about the flamed 39 (very cool boat)

Your boat is beautiful and runs phenomenally well, you guys were hauling the mail when you broke out with PP, it was a cool thing to see. Hope we see you one the Chesapeake sometime soon.

After he shot off in front everyone else just backed off and ran at about 100 with the pace boat, he knew where he was going. SS told us at lunch he backed off too after he saw no one come up. He has done the run before so was confident enough to stay out there, and make no mistake, that boat runs great, it was very impressive.
I was talking about the flamed 39 (i thought it was a 40) but you must have been running right there with him at that time. All these cats are just beautiful boats, almost makes me want to miss the start and hang out down river to see them come by. Thanks to those that hauled those rigs such distances for us to see.
.........and if anyone needs a born-and-raised local to help navigate the James next year.....I'm willing!!!!!!
Old 07-12-2010, 04:54 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by anchor
Engines are 1400 HP on 110 race fuel.
we have had it up to 172.
Not sure how much is left.
I do not think 205 is possible....I wish Jeff had not posted that because it is not true and we never said it.
We are very happy with the boat, but still trying to get familiar with it.
Had a great time on the run....what a great bunch of people.
Sorry about the mis-information, you know where I got it. In that video your boat is pulling the pack HARD!!!!! Beautiful boat too, Sunday heading back I was in the 280 Velocity you passed just after that crowd of fishing boats. Looked great again!!!!
Old 07-12-2010, 05:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is Jeff - the 205 number was said to me - but Anchor is correct it was not said to me by him or his brother.

I am sorry I posted it - we'll just leave it at that. I did not wish to cause any trouble. I will make sure I ask "can I quote you on that" when folks tell me stuff in the future I think would be interesting to forum members.

Again I apologize for any confusion.

Last edited by Jeffj; 07-12-2010 at 05:12 PM.
Old 07-12-2010, 07:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jeffj
This is Jeff - the 205 number was said to me - but Anchor is correct it was not said to me by him or his brother.

I am sorry I posted it - we'll just leave it at that. I did not wish to cause any trouble. I will make sure I ask "can I quote you on that" when folks tell me stuff in the future I think would be interesting to forum members.

Again I apologize for any confusion.
Thanks Jeff......we don't want anybody to think we are talking smack.....don't want to get all mixed up in that "drama"
Old 07-12-2010, 08:52 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by anchor
Thanks Jeff......we don't want anybody to think we are talking smack.....don't want to get all mixed up in that "drama"
Matt it was great to meet you and your team. Would love to talk more about the Run in Solomons in October. As the event gets closer lets talk more. GREAT boat and hope to see you all soon.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:52 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here is another pic of Anchor's boat. Sweet boat for sure. I put up a ton more pics in the Poker Run section.
Attached Thumbnails 2010 Jammin James...-skater-388.jpg  
Old 07-12-2010, 08:53 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by t500hps
I was talking about the flamed 39 (i thought it was a 40) but you must have been running right there with him at that time. All these cats are just beautiful boats, almost makes me want to miss the start and hang out down river to see them come by. Thanks to those that hauled those rigs such distances for us to see.
.........and if anyone needs a born-and-raised local to help navigate the James next year.....I'm willing!!!!!!
And sorry I was mistaken.....wrong boat
Old 07-12-2010, 09:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by NautibyNature
Saratoga was at the mouth of the Chickahominy 3 minutes before anyone else. What is that 15 or 20 miles from Jordan Point?
Saratoga forgot to stop at the in water stop w everyone else. wonder why?
Old 07-12-2010, 09:45 PM
Registered

Had a great time Jammin on The James. Was told it was good and was not disappointed. Thanx Matt for Best boat ride I ever had and lookin fwd to more. couple "minor" details and it will be dialed in! One wicked rig for sure.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:06 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Karaokemike
And sorry I was mistaken.....wrong boat
No big deal.....120 boats, bound to be a couple that fit similar descriptions!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.