If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    Lakewood OH

July 4th weekend at Harmon Cove on Lake Cumberland video

Figure I would post this link to this 3 min. video in case anybody from OSO was there or if anybody wonders what the cove is like on the holiday weekend. I have not been down for the Poker run in a few years, I hear its better/busier then this.
    Icebreaker from here shot it from up the hill and gets credit(Next time up the quality), I just uploaded it. Great view of the whole cove though.

My Boats:
    2005 288 Sunsation
    Englewood, Ohio
    Now I remember why my pregnant wife didn't want to take our 4 year old down to Harmon. I still thought it was a good idea. lol

My Boats:
    '84 Laser LTV & '77 Caribbean 460BBF
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    lol we tried to convince the wifes that Harmon was where all the good fishing was when we were up there a couple weeks ago, they werent buying it though