If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Go-Pro Vid

VIP Member VIP Member
    Central Illinois
    Nice vid, what river is that?

PF Marine Platinum Member Coolerman's Avatar
    Dallas, TX
    Quote Originally Posted by SLOWRIDE-388 View Post
    Nice vid, what river is that?
    St.Croix in MN

Registered User Platinum Member
    My Boats:
    S.E. PA.
    Looks good Jason, tell Pop I said hi. Boat looks good. Need more sound of those PSI's so i can get the what's it going to sound like feeling. You now what I mean. Bob

I have an HD version as well. I leave it in the r3 setting which shoots wide angle, 720p but at 60 frames per second which looks a lot smoother and can be edited for slow motion.

Go to the support page of the GoProCamera Website and they will have a link to a free program called MPEG Streamclip. That will allow you to convert the mp4's to .mov files. If you max out the quality, get ready for a 15 fold increase in file size! I edit my vids in my Mac using Final Cut Pro and because the Audio is kinda poo, I put it in ProTools and beef it up. The ticking you might hear is the camera shifting a bit inside the casing. All it takes is a little bump and that will translate into a pretty loud sound. Mine squeaks a bit.

Here is a couple of edited vids I did from my jet-ski. Select 720p for best quality.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12