Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   First boat to first card stop grand lake poker run eric frost.. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/234903-first-boat-first-card-stop-grand-lake-poker-run-eric-frost.html)

mbones 07-21-2010 07:59 AM

I was first and i did'nt even go

jayboat 07-21-2010 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by mbones (Post 3164199)
I was first and i did'nt even go

Your avatar beat you by a mile. :lolhit:

Jim Lee needs more wimmenfolk on his boat.

KyleSCWM 07-21-2010 10:09 AM

Impressive list of the 1st Card Stop arrivals .. especially for a little "pond" in Oklahoma.

But where were BLee, Hammertime, and the Corvette MTI?

Did they go off and have a party somewhere else?! We saw Hammertime had a big lead and BLee and Corvette were right in the front of the mass as they neared Shangri-La.

44MTI 07-21-2010 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by KyleSCWM (Post 3164309)
Impressive list of the 1st Card Stop arrivals .. especially for a little "pond" in Oklahoma.

But where were BLee, Hammertime, and the Corvette MTI?

Did they go off and have a party somewhere else?! We saw Hammertime had a big lead and BLee and Corvette were right in the front of the mass as they neared Shangri-La.

The boats you named were the first boats there, we just chose not to get Cards so our names were not listed. Most of us have done so many of these runs that getting cards doesn't matter, we know who was there first, and we just want to hang out with our friends and have some beverages after the first leg.:ernaehrung004:

WARPARTY36 07-21-2010 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by 44MTI (Post 3164354)
The boats you named were the first boats there, we just chose not to get Cards so our names were not listed. Most of us have done so many of these runs that getting cards doesn't matter, we know who was there first, and we just want to hang out with our friends and have some beverages after the first leg.:ernaehrung004:

You mean they actually hand out cards before dinner at poker runs?:drink:

masher44 07-21-2010 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by 44MTI (Post 3164354)

yeah but who won the chicken fights? :bigbird:

KyleSCWM 07-21-2010 01:00 PM

Whether getting the chip is "required" to be listed or not .. all I know is I enjoyed the weekend and it seemed that everyone had a good time .. hopefully no damages .. and it was great to see the out-of-towners' boats!

Cheers to everyone on here for a heck of a show!:musik010:

44MTI 07-21-2010 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36 (Post 3164441)
You mean they actually hand out cards before dinner at poker runs?:drink:

Not sure Bub, I'm with you in that I just pic them up at the dinner. If we get them all.

Masher are you saying your CHICKEN.:party-smiley-004:

I agree Kyle, it was great to see so many make the pull from out of Town. Which is exactly why I was just hangin out with swimming with many of them right by the first stop.:ernaehrung004:

Cash Bar 07-21-2010 01:51 PM

Time to throw some gas on the fire.....

I HEARD THE PURGATORY DOUG WRIGHT JUMPED THE START. :party-smiley-004::lolhit:

KyleSCWM 07-21-2010 01:53 PM

MC I agree with you! Everytime we'd make a stop Joe would kill the boat, we'd bail overboard and cool off, get back in the boat, fire em back up and head to the next stop!

It was boiling out there the whole day!

Speaking of, anyone heard from Delo? Wonder how that no A/C canopy was treating him last Saturday!?