If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Lip-Ship- Grafikworx Glad Platinum Member pm203's Avatar
    MA and NH
    I think that I would rather go with the Raylar upgrade anyday of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by hawks407 View Post
    I don't get on here and post much at all, but I did do a lot of research here and elsewhere before any dealings with Ray. I couldn't find anything bad about him until I had my first problem. I just wanted to let him know that there are problems with Rays motors and kits, somehow Ray just keeps them quiet.

He is a great salesman, but in my experience you shouldn't believe everything he tells you. I couldn't find anything on the internet, but if you call around you will definately find people that don't have such a high opinion of Raylar.

I'll give you all the details in a post of it's own at a later date.
    Raylar- Nothing but problems

Here you go. New post with all of the details coming. Not trying to drag it out, but I want to get the details correct. It will end up being a long post, and I will give all the details. I'm jumping the gun a little bit because I am getting quite a few PM's looking for details.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234