Notices

hull stains

Old 08-09-2010, 12:54 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Heater63 your PM box is full...I'd love to try some of the Power One.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:38 PM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 18 Posts

hey guys, how about hard water stains on painted hullsides? will this power one work, or will it destroy the finish and paint? there are so many minerals in the water here in the st. lawrence river and lake ontario.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The power1one works awesome on hard water stains. We also boat on the st.lawrence river and use the product all the time. Contact me a [email protected] and i will hook you up.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:17 AM
Registered

Glad to see a racing sponsor getting involved in our sport and seeing a great product getting the attention and use it deserves....a win....win for everyone....
Old 08-10-2010, 12:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tuker10
Will it take black soot off of transom? Havn't found anything that will.
Foutian of youth products make a product called quick shine that works awesome on exhaust residue.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by dbhammer
hey guys, how about hard water stains on painted hullsides? will this power one work, or will it destroy the finish and paint? there are so many minerals in the water here in the st. lawrence river and lake ontario.
hey dbhammer, where ya at on the st. lawrence??? if your near A-bay, swing into Wagoner's marina....i can hook ya up with what ya need, same goes for anyone else in the 1000 islands region. No doubt, all the fountain of youth products just flat out work!!

Jake
Wagoner's Marina
(315)482-9776
Old 08-20-2010, 08:30 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Update?

Dave, you mentioned you ordered some of the other Fountain of Youth products. Did you try the compound or polymer polish? Results?
Old 08-20-2010, 09:16 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by Frequency
Dave, you mentioned you ordered some of the other Fountain of Youth products. Did you try the compound or polymer polish? Results?
Actually yea, i used the compound (Tottaly Buff) last week on the 38. The stuff is awesome, its a diminishing compound so as you work it it breaks down into a finer polish kinda stuff and produces a nice shine. Heres the kicker i did the entire boat (38 Donzi ZX) and used about ten ounces and never had to spur the pad a single time. That was a real surprise to me usually with good cutting compounds the pad (wool) requires constant cleaning. I gave the boat a good bath then went over it with their QuickShine. The boat has never looked better. QuickShine is another cool wipe on wipe off wax in their lineup, super easy on and off that ties the whole process together.

Havnt used the polymer stuff but i have a qt i will try soon. I bought a qt of every product they had and so far i have been impressed with everything. This hull stain remover really blows me away. I had the boat in for five days last weekend and had the usual brown ring we get from the water in this river. Had the boat on the trailer and it dried overnight took it to the shop in the morning and just sprayed it on with a squirt bottle. Whole process took maybe five minutes, use to take me several hours with SnowBowl.
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 09-05-2010, 05:03 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 42 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Power One

Originally Posted by heater63
Glassdave,have you had a chance to try the other products by Fountain of Youth? Curious what you think.Also those people that I sent product to last week,I would love to hear your comments
FINALLY got some cooler temperatures and decided to try this Power One stuff that I ordered a few weeks ago and it worked great! I'm glad I bought a gallon instead of just a quart.

Nice when a product works as advertised! Thanks Heater63
Old 09-05-2010, 05:13 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

The detailers we use apply "snow-bowl" toilet bowl cleaner and it does the same thing... for a lot less $$

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.