Notices

OC Race

Old 05-28-2002, 01:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Mark in So. MD
Sean, since you are still going maybe we could stop by and say hi or all three of us get together. Where are you staying, and you have my number. See you there!!
We are staying at our family's condo at Blue Water East at 138th street. I'll be there with my wife, Stacy, our 6 week old, Aedan, and our 2 year old, Alix. If I can pry myself away I'll definately give you a call.
Old 05-28-2002, 02:03 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Most of the OC races were in the fall, last years was the first one in June. They usually coincided with the custom car run. They have a site www.mapa.net but last time I checked there was no info on it. After I get finished here I guess I'll go look We will also try to keep www.cbpba.com updated if any new info becomes available.
Old 05-28-2002, 02:04 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Mark-are you gonna be the guy that makes all the siren and car sounds(Police Academy )??
Old 05-28-2002, 03:46 PM
Registered

thanks for the sites, i will check them regularly now

and yeah, if you see someone out the window making siren sounds, just pull over bc i cant work the car yet
Old 05-28-2002, 03:51 PM
Registered

also insptech, being a cbpba member, do you have any info on why the june 15th poker run is so high priced 650 +175 per person after 2, i did sarasota for 550 +75 per, the main reason why i am not doing that one this year
Old 05-28-2002, 11:48 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

UUUMMMMmmmm....... That isn't our poker run. Ours is the week before and the details are here

http://www.cbpba.com/html/2002_poker_run_south.html

I am not sure who is doing the one on the 15th but we are doing the Bay swim on the 16th so if you want something to do-it's all free and you get a meal and a slip from the deal.

Feel free to contact me if you need any more info.
Old 05-29-2002, 12:58 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

For SCHEDULES click here: SHARKEYMARINE.COM

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 05-29-2002, 08:17 AM
Registered

damm insptech i better get my chit straight before i miss them all, i thought june 8th was the potomac

damm, your run is perfect, runs in my back yard, great price and it part of the ches. power boat club, still have openings? i wont have my new boat yet but "velocityMikes" velocity is what we are doing the potomac run in and we would definetly do yours too. Also i think Mears Point and Frank at Offshore are conducting the June 15th one
Old 05-29-2002, 10:39 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 35 Likes on 8 Posts

Hey Mark, the potomac run is June 15th Thats the one i am doing with steve, Pat, and troy. Already paid our money to do that run.
Old 05-29-2002, 02:14 PM
mdbotr

Thunder on the Chesapeake poker run is June 21-23, (not June 15) being hosted by Mears point marinan (where Red Eye's is located) and being sanctioned by APRA. There is a limit to the first 50 boats registered and sign up fee is 650 initial and 175 per additional person. Contact Mears Point Marina for info. Very expensive (not including gas- there will be a lot of running) but should be a good time.

Quick Reply: OC Race

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.