Cosker On Mystic Delamination >

Cosker On Mystic Delamination

Notices

Cosker On Mystic Delamination

Old 08-11-2010, 11:41 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by JBS
We plan on being very vocal about what's happening.I paid top dollar for less than average equipment.I've been lied too directly from Arruda and Cosker and they have lied about me.it's a joke.full exposure is my goal.
Good luck to you and the entire team.See you soon.
Old 08-11-2010, 03:15 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by BLee
This is making the irony of Cosker's comment to Matt, all the more accurate:

“The Internet can be your greatest friend or your worst enemy these days, with sometimes unqualified people making judgments on situations they have no firsthand knowledge of,” said John Cosker, the founder and owner of Mystic Powerboats in Deland, Fla.

“But hey, it’s America and they are certainly entitled to their opinions.”

I hope you guys get the boat in reliable running condition. It's nice to have some other guys out there like you & Joe, that are competitive in that class, other than JUST Geico mopping up at EVERY event.

Is Aquamania still in the game?

That's a good question! Seen pic's of Aqua-Mania running at the 1000 Island Poker Run last weekend.
Old 08-11-2010, 07:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by audacity

SKATERDAVE...if you know so much??? or anyone else i IMPLORE you to POST something POSITIVE that JBS Racing and or SKATER should be doing? because according to you we have no idea. skater/peter is included in that last statement because why would he be doing ANYTHING for a team like ours; according to you!!?? i assure you it's not the money! it's NOT one of his boats! if it was he would take the boat in, do what he wanted and told us to come back with a check later!!!
something positive jbs or skater should be doing???? i have no issues concerning skater. my issue is when you state your "WORKING WITH SKATER TO FIX MYSTICS".
here's what you posted :

'the current ones out there running and or built can be corrected at skater with the assistance of JBS Racing and our resources.'

that's a misleading statement. jeff took the boat to skater and they fixed it. what did your assistance consist of? nothing except jeff signing a check!!

my point was that for the last several years ever since jeff bought the boat, outside of aruda and his employees, jeff has had you supposedly looking out for his interests and the boat. or at least thats what you should have been doing. you seem to be front man in his operation. you've been involved since day one with jeff on this adventure and now 3 plus yrs later your just realizing what the some of the problems are? if this was real racing such as nascar or some other true professional motorsports team you and who ever was jeff's crew cheif would be long gone.

so to be positive, here is some advice, hire someone like JT that will go threw the boat with a fine tooth comb. make any corrections before jeff hurts him self or others.

as for skater, i have nothing negative to say about them. but you guys try to make it sound like skater did this out of the kindness of his heart. skater has got plenty of his his own boats in for repairs, so i doubt skater would bump those guys in favor of you and then fix it cause he like you???? and for free

as for Cosker. he offered to fix the problem at his costs, but it was cheaper to have skater do it. the logistics make sense. since then cosker has issued statements concerning the problems with both boats which seems to explain the problems. but you guys are now bashing mystic, but yet have made NO real factual statements with why it happened or what you did to correct the problem. IMO you have NO understanding of the high end composites and the actaul work involved in building one. so, outside the issues cosker addressed please explain the rest of your greivances and what should be done to correct them.
Old 08-11-2010, 08:31 PM
Registered

facts???...cosker's boats fall apart and he is unable to fix them correctly.

is skater fixing the bottom to look like the mystic??...NO. if the boat runs like crap it's no ones fault but mine!

till then. we will just have to see.

again, have you talked with peter? you seem to know him? if u r a wash-down boy u will get nothing. but if your close like you are in the know, like you say you are? he's going to tell you what we are about.

"you've been involved since day one with jeff on this adventure and now 3 plus yrs later your just realizing what the some of the problems are?"....I DID! as did my crew cheif!!!! MY JOB FOR # YEARS WAS TO MOVE STICKS...NOT building, rigging, testing. throttling, and maintaining like i did with all of the donzi's and the SC. arruda has been trying to get rid of me since the day i showed up! let us all know the day you spend millions with someone and try and walk before your project is completed. AGAIN...how long did it take geico and haggin to part ways??????

Last edited by audacity; 08-11-2010 at 09:30 PM. Reason: had a figure they may have been misinterpreted...
Old 08-11-2010, 08:42 PM
Registered

5 mil? Thats a lot of turbines and rigging.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:28 PM
Registered

i don't know the exact figures of what money went where and when. i think even jeff has lost track. it is a $hit ton tho!
Old 08-12-2010, 08:10 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Holy s**t! Just think what would be said if those guys bought a plywood Cougar back in the late 70's, early 80's. At one point, the Coast Guard was considering fining us for littering. Point is, in those days, you could buy a glass or aluminum cat that was not competitive, or a lightweight wooden one that was fast and fragile. I guess the combatants were more understanding in the "golden days".
Old 08-12-2010, 08:11 AM
JBS
Registered

Default Skaterdave

Skaterdave-you really are a ****ing idiot.you don't have a single fact to post.I'm sure you sit around trying to blow yourself.
Peter did put our project ahead of his own because he does like us and he wants to see us succeed.it wasn't free-but it was incredibly reasonable,done right,and done on time.there is no way anyone could possibly say anything bad about what Peter has done.
Arruda was acting crew chief-he failed miserably and should never even be around a boat-ever.I feel sorry for anyone who deals with him-they are trapped.like Arruda told me-"I have no other option"-maybe he should be a comedian.
Anyway Skaterdave-can't wait for your next post
Old 08-12-2010, 09:14 AM
KiloKat
VIP Member

I certainly don't know all of the facts with this debate but would like to say that I have owned all three of the most popular catamaran models built in the US. Each one of them have their advantages and disadvantages.
In addition, I want to go on record as stating that I am thankful for all three of the business owners, John Cosker, Peter Hledin and Randy Scism, for producing such awesome boats. Regardless of your manufacturer preference, do you realize how fortunate we are to have these guys building boats for us right here in the good ole USA?

Last edited by KiloKat; 08-12-2010 at 09:23 AM.
Old 08-12-2010, 09:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by JBS
Skaterdave-you really are a ****ing idiot.you don't have a single fact to post.I'm sure you sit around trying to blow yourself.

Wow dude! What a classy way to represent your team to the hundreds of potential fans and sponsors monitoring theese forums.

Last edited by THRILLSEEKER; 08-12-2010 at 09:45 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.