Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Ft Worth Texas People help please... >

Ft Worth Texas People help please...

Notices

Ft Worth Texas People help please...

Old 08-05-2010, 03:44 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ft Worth Texas People help please...

I'm caught in a tough spot.Any ideas or help would be great.
I bought a B3 drive from a guy and he went to jail.It's an ebay/paypal deal so good luck getting my money back without him.I can prove all this so everything is on the up and up.

It is a bravo 3 lower and the props are on the shaft.

I need someone to go pick this up and box it up.I'll have Fed-Ex come get it from you on my account#.The girl that has the drive on her property knows what is going on.The guy called her from jail and explained I would be looking for my stuff.She think maybe his roommate can pack it up BUT I'm not betting on that.I'd rather have someone that knows what they are doing go get it.

If this is something you guys can help me out with then let me know.

Thx.
Terry
Old 08-05-2010, 10:07 PM
CLA
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm in HEB about 10 mins from Ft. Worth. Where is this thing at? Maybe I can help ya out.
Old 08-05-2010, 10:43 PM
Registered

When do you need this done?
Old 08-06-2010, 12:02 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

I am in Fort Worth...Eagle Mountain Lake to be exact. I will go get it if you want...just give me a call... 817-657-5662
Old 08-06-2010, 07:41 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Didn't BigChubby get roped into a job like this once and it didn't work out too well for him?
Old 08-06-2010, 08:20 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Didn't BigChubby get roped into a job like this once and it didn't work out too well for him?
I dont think anyone is being asked to go cut through a padlocked fence at midnite here and then drop it off in a parking lot.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:04 AM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!

I think this is the address...I'm waiting on the guys roommate to call back.It matches the phone number in a check.I bought the drive off ebay from John Yancey.Which they tell me is in jail right now.I have pics of the drive/props and the numbers off the props.Like I said, I can prove with paypal and ebay I have bought this legally.This John yancey guy is older and does not sound full of **** at all. I talked with him verbally right before he got picked up.Like i said earlier, I talked to natalie,she lves there and she explained told me what happened to John.She said he called from jail a couple days ago and told her that I would be calling for my drive.She has no idea what to do with it.She said she would have John's roomate call,his name is Bill.I haven't heard from him yet.I'm assuming it is this guy here:William Bonneau, which is the address the phone number I have contacted matches.

William Bonneau.
3120 Odessa Ave Ft Worth, Texas 76109.

682-224-0214.

I just need someone to go pick this dang thing up before it gets gone.I'll cover all the shipping costs naturally and whatever time you have into it.I don't have a lot of money by any means so I can't afford to lose this damn drive cause of this guys luck.My closest relative is in friggin kansas.

I can PM my name and number to anyone that can help....thx soo much guys.

Last edited by Shorgasm; 08-06-2010 at 10:07 AM.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:05 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
I dont think that this is anywhere close to a deal like that. Besides, if he wants me to go get the drive...I will, but I will also tote my son along with me to keep things on the up & up. He is a Sheriff's deputy.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:21 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by PSlonaker
I dont think that this is anywhere close to a deal like that. Besides, if he wants me to go get the drive...I will, but I will also tote my son along with me to keep things on the up & up. He is a Sheriff's deputy.
I'm 100% up for this.here is my info and the auction/proof I bought and paid for it.

Terry McDaniel
386 295-7728
Old 08-06-2010, 10:22 AM
Registered

Oops,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWNX%3AIT
https://history.paypal.com/us/cgi-bi...FAAAAAAKAAAAAg