ProCharger M3sc installed and Dyno Run -- Young Performance >

ProCharger M3sc installed and Dyno Run -- Young Performance

Notices

ProCharger M3sc installed and Dyno Run -- Young Performance

Old 07-29-2010, 10:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ProCharger M3sc installed and Dyno Run -- Young Performance

just got my boat back from Eddie Young. Superb work done by Eddie!!! he had to change around the fuel system, oil cooler, some wiring and other misc stuff. The rigging is fantastic and some of the best mechanical work I've had done on my boat. We all know it is very hard to find someone you can actually rely on in the marine industry and Eddie is one i'd recommend any day.

here is my dyno run!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6vwwONBPEE
Old 07-29-2010, 11:24 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Sounds great!!! Tell eddie I wanna see the video of my buddies supercharger locking up on the dyno lol. Eddie does awesome work wasn;'t any fault of his. Buddy bought a used SC and it set for 2 years before he put it on. I really would like to hear what it sounds like when one locks up. Glad yours came out well!
Old 07-29-2010, 03:49 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

Thanks Mark. I'm glad you are happy with everything. Now go enjoy the boat. You deserve it.

KYboy, sorry, I didn't even have time to get the camara out. It started making noise about 30 seconds in, at idle. After idleing for not even 2 minutes, it sounded like someone was skinning a cat with a spoon. One of the worst noises I have ever heard. I should have the blower the first part of next week. Here are a few pics of the setup. We ditched the stock throttle body and installed a 2000 cfm unit. The stock throttle body is a huge restriction to making power.
We are hoping to break 700 hp with it. We'll find out next week.
Here are a few shots of it.
Eddie
Attached Thumbnails ProCharger M3sc installed and Dyno Run -- Young Performance-dsc00300.jpg   ProCharger M3sc installed and Dyno Run -- Young Performance-dsc00309.jpg   ProCharger M3sc installed and Dyno Run -- Young Performance-dsc00308.jpg  

ProCharger M3sc installed and Dyno Run -- Young Performance-dsc00310.jpg   ProCharger M3sc installed and Dyno Run -- Young Performance-dsc00314.jpg  
Old 07-29-2010, 04:42 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CHAOS REIGNS
just got my boat back from Eddie Young. Superb work done by Eddie!!! he had to change around the fuel system, oil cooler, some wiring and other misc stuff. The rigging is fantastic and some of the best mechanical work I've had done on my boat. We all know it is very hard to find someone you can actually rely on in the marine industry and Eddie is one i'd recommend any day.

here is my dyno run!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6vwwONBPEE
Congrats Mark !! Don't think we have chatted much since our 24 Pantera days.. Glad to see everything turned out well & yeah I agree Eddie is definatly good at what he does !!

I take it you have a 28 Powerquest now ? (sorry for any oversight)
Old 07-29-2010, 05:43 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Eddie do you ever take time to test and tune stock motors in winter or are you to busy with big motors?
Old 07-29-2010, 11:50 PM
Registered

I do them all. I'm not predujice. I don't have anything against the stockers. I do quite a few actually. If you would like to do something, do it as soon as possible because I fill up really quickly. I usually stop taking jobs in around the first of the year.
Eddie
Old 07-30-2010, 03:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by littledcsrodshop
Glad to see everything turned out well & yeah I agree Eddie is definatly good at what he does !!
You're just saying that because I have your engine........and you didn't get the bill yet
Old 07-30-2010, 03:28 PM
Registered

What kind of power did it make?
Old 07-30-2010, 05:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by littledcsrodshop
Congrats Mark !! Don't think we have chatted much since our 24 Pantera days.. Glad to see everything turned out well & yeah I agree Eddie is definatly good at what he does !!

I take it you have a 28 Powerquest now ? (sorry for any oversight)
Yep -- its been a while!! I miss the Pantera and would love a 28' if I could come across one. The PQ is a great boat as well and have really enjoyed it.
Old 07-30-2010, 05:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Back4More
What kind of power did it make?
mine made 625hp and 680lbs torque -- nice little adder at 3.5 psi!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.