Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   STOLEN MERCURY 16-1/2" x 40P PROPELLERS (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/236575-stolen-mercury-16-1-2-x-40p-propellers.html)

skaterboy 08-10-2010 01:24 PM

STOLEN MERCURY 16-1/2" x 40P PROPELLERS

An "Unscrupulous Character" in the LOTO area has stolen a set of Mercury CNC 16-1/2" x 40P (Cat-Lite) Propellers with serial #'s J081484 & W081483. Props are in Black Chicago Boxes. Mercury Racing (Propellers) has already been informed of the props being stolen in the event they ever wind up back at the factory for any repair work. Anyone considering purchasing these props should be aware that they are "Stolen Property". Anyone considering buying these type of props with serial numbers grinded off may have some problems trying to get them repaired at the factory.

Reward is offered for any assistance that lends to criminally prosecuting this individual. Please send me a private e-mail.

Ray

Wobble 08-10-2010 02:10 PM

That sucks.

You didnt say where and when they were taken, was it from a vehicle or business

BigSilverCat 08-10-2010 02:12 PM

There are also some "stolen" #6 lowers that were "stolen" by someone from the forked river, nj. area. they have a distinctive line where there was a piece of 7075 t7 aluminum welded where the skeg was broke off.

Reward is offered for any assistance that lends to criminially sodomising this individual. Please send me a private e-mail.

Tyson

BigSilverCat 08-10-2010 02:15 PM

2 Attachment(s)
here are a couple pics of the #6 lowers being shaped to be .010" bigger then the racing template is to make sure they will pass inspection..

Wild 08-10-2010 03:45 PM

Good Luck to both of you, maybe you should call each other.

PS if you get the props back in good shape i would like to buy them

skaterboy 08-11-2010 12:28 PM

xxx

skaterboy 08-12-2010 12:37 PM

xx

BigSilverCat 08-12-2010 01:20 PM

ttt

dont know what the xx means but if it was just to take the thread to the top, then the internet lingo is ttt which stands for to the top.. so people will know that you just wanted this thread to go back to the top..... it is sometimes not proper etiquette to do that more then once,, it is kind of like saying your more important then anyone else's thread. and by just putting ttt and not writing anything else is like saying you dont care enough about what the thread is about or that you dont want to spend the time to write anything else that is on subject..

Tyson
417-437-0665

you can call me if you need educated about anything else....

drpete3 08-12-2010 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Bigyellowcat (Post 3181088)
ttt

dont know what the xx means but if it was just to take the thread to the top, then the internet lingo is ttt which stands for to the top.. so people will know that you just wanted this thread to go back to the top..... it is sometimes not proper etiquette to do that more then once,, it is kind of like saying your more important then anyone else's thread. and by just putting ttt and not writing anything else is like saying you dont care enough about what the thread is about or that you dont want to spend the time to write anything else that is on subject..

Tyson
417-437-0665

you can call me if you need educated about anything else....

Wow seems harsh. FYI your post seems like a Hijack

BigSilverCat 08-12-2010 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by drpete3 (Post 3181117)
Wow seems harsh. FYI your post seems like a Hijack

he needed hijacked.... or just jacked.....