If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SORE MEMBER Platinum Member Wobble's Avatar
    My Boats:
    SeaDoo RXP & RXP-X, Stryker Equalizer 28, Eliminator Daytona Jet
    2950'49.74"N 95 5'17.55"W.......TEXAS
    Quote Originally Posted by mastercraft240 View Post
    I was out running today for about two hours. Did a little bay cruise and then a little rough ocean jumping. About 2 miles from my house I lift up the hatch to check for any leaks etc. I find a fitting leaking gas, dripping very slowly. I decide to lift up the hatch, throw the blower on and idle back to the ramp. Just prior to this I ran an 86mph straight away. Before lifting the boat out of the water, I put the drive all the way up. To my suprise, I find this! I didnt feel it hit anything. And you would think I would have. The boat wasnt vibrating any more then usual either. Strange.....I wish I knew what happened. Any clue

EDIT: Three of the blades are completely bent. The forth blade is untouched!
    I'm thinking you got the trailer or the ramp, any damage to the skeg?, did you lose a board off your trailer? In any case that sucks, the fuel leak was potentially a lot worse. Was the line fractured or just loose.

lake charles LA
    We made a hot lap around lake Maurepas one afternoon about 150 mph came back niticed a tad of slippage. It broke all 8 blades, took two inches off the tip of each blade and never a vibration. Only way we thought something was odd it picked up a couple hundred rpms on the last bit.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123